Does Shadowfang still drop?

Splenderp said:
What?

10charslol

In the screen shot, the player's name was blackened out twice, but towards the end, the GM appears to addressed the player as "Winnfield." So I was wondering if that was your character's name.

amg necro post!!!

My real question:

How would I go about farming one of these for my twink? Would it be fastest just to run through and kill only the level 21 mobs and bosses? Or can it drop from any mob?

P.S. I already know it won't be easy.

ScatMan103 said:
amg necro post!!!

My real question:

How would I go about farming one of these for my twink? Would it be fastest just to run through and kill only the level 21 mobs and bosses? Or can it drop from any mob?

P.S. I already know it won't be easy.

go farm gold. go hustle 50 dollars, done

Jericho said:
It does indeed still drop, I won one a couple weeks after the patch. Everyone hit greed and I sniped it with a need roll muhaha =).

wow...almost like finding one in the AH for 50 silver

Yes it still drops. I have lucked up with farming one 300 runs to be exact and then a random dungeon que group one dropped luckly the group was morons and greeded and i needed. =D

auntmadea said:
Yes it still drops. I have lucked up with farming one 300 runs to be exact and then a random dungeon que group one dropped luckly the group was morons and greeded and i needed. =D

wow nice :eek: cool stor...ohwait

Jericho said:
It does indeed still drop, I won one a couple weeks after the patch. Everyone hit greed and I sniped it with a need roll muhaha =).

Knew i read it somewhere before

Users who are viewing this thread