US Does Server Matter? (AP vs BH)

So you think Dalaran would be the way to go? Would love to know if the F2P qdddon is working and what server/faction has the most people using it!

Dalaran is pretty busy Horde side, I seriously doubt you will feel alone there.
Aerie Peak is the Alliance side benefactor (I am not on much on that server, so I wouldn't know as much as Celax)
Bleeding Hollow seems to be 19s heavy, as of late, so they are in different bracket than you.

I mentioned in the other thread that F2P Addon is pretty quiet on Dal, but my personal feeling is there are actually more f2p on Dalaran than AP. I can often find a few hanging around Goldshire though I personally rather do exploration than duels. I think Dalaran is skewed towards Alliance with the total pop 2:1, and there are fewer people outside of org. Perhaps because some of them of genuine new players (i am myself, started in Jan and just picked the server on top of the list), or younglings that don't know about this addon. But its nice to go there and chat a bit, feeling a sense of community.
Thanks! How are you chatting without the addon?

you can still chat via the say: option but if you wanna talk privately you need to add each other to friends list manually. this is also true for any p2p that wants to invite a f2p they need to be on their friends list first before they can be invited.

why not send them here and have them read the new thread i just posted about the addon. all f2p twinks should have the addon installed.

Perhaps when I get to know them a bit more. I fell most wont listen to me as I almost never there / switch between toons quite often. It took me 3 bgs to convince one of them to use Arcanite Reaper instead of Eagletalon Spear in PVP.

Think I saw u on AP a few days ago when someone asked about the channel still alive. :) I was starting a belf pally called Kelris for the midsummer transmog.

Perhaps when I get to know them a bit more. I fell most wont listen to me as I almost never there / switch between toons quite often. It took me 3 bgs to convince one of them to use Arcanite Reaper instead of Eagletalon Spear in PVP.

Think I saw u on AP a few days ago when someone asked about the channel still alive. :) I was starting a belf pally called Kelris for the midsummer transmog.
yep that was me most my toons have dragon in the name .

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread