Does anyone remember Infierno from Kargath then Madoran (Badda Bing? ally)

Hey everyone I was just kind of curious if anyone in the twinking community now a days was a part of or even remembers the Infierno days way back when. Originally they were on Horde side Kargath where I had a rogue named Outofsight on and then I don't remember what happened but we ended up on Madoran and we were premading a bit I'm not sure if it was with badda bing or against but I had a character Charlysheen and a few others in them too. Also I was curious if anyone remembers the GM Andrew I believe his name was and he had a character named Ciselga and more. Also an officer with the name like Champcheese and Cheeseadin. Infierno was at the top of its game for a while and from what I recall they were one of the best in the battlegroup. Just reminiscing. What you guys got?

My first real twink was in Infierno on Kargath. /wave
(Kekkipopp the hunter)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember you too whats up Iz. Glad to see there's many people around still. Remember Moxie and Roxie?

Ahaah not too much, been twinking here and there. Yeah I do remember Moxie and Roxie. Was such a fun guild, huge bummer that it isn't really around anymore. Good to see others are still around though :D

so i was in the guild and cheesechamp and cisegla one is andrew i dont remember which play on a private server, other that kekkipop and myself no one from the vinidcation kargath side still plays.

edit: cheese gets on here sometimes, i was talking to him the other day.

Hey everyone I was just kind of curious if anyone in the twinking community now a days was a part of or even remembers the Infierno days way back when. Originally they were on Horde side Kargath where I had a rogue named Outofsight on and then I don't remember what happened but we ended up on Madoran and we were premading a bit I'm not sure if it was with badda bing or against but I had a character Charlysheen and a few others in them too. Also I was curious if anyone remembers the GM Andrew I believe his name was and he had a character named Ciselga and more. Also an officer with the name like Champcheese and Cheeseadin. Infierno was at the top of its game for a while and from what I recall they were one of the best in the battlegroup. Just reminiscing. What you guys got?

I remember your name, ciselga, cheesechamp.. I also remember the name "hindrance," it was a shammy with naxx shoulder enchants. Probably a lot more but It's been a long time since those days haha. I didn't play in Infierno but played against you guys all the time. I was in a few guilds on Gilneas, Guild Punishment and a few others. Great times.

I remember the guild for sure, the name also sounds familiar. Like Mutando, most of my experience with the guild was from my time in Guild Punishment on Gilneas. Such a long time ago though!

Roxie was one crazy bastard. I know Ref was in Infierno and he's pretty active right now. In fact I think he's the GM of it.

Hindrance also had a rogue named Judas. He was in LS FTW for a while. Incredible arena player.

Roxie was one crazy bastard. I know Ref was in Infierno and he's pretty active right now. In fact I think he's the GM of it.

Hindrance also had a rogue named Judas. He was in LS FTW for a while. Incredible arena player.

Yeah I talked to Roxie on Facebook, he sold his account but i told him twinks were the shit and he started saying "I wonder if i can get my account back somehow" so you never know haha he could be back! also I talk to Refugee a lot, he said hes going to be transfering to BH very soon and he is current GM of Infierno yes.

Users who are viewing this thread