Does anyone have a worgen warlock in Gilneas Starting Zone on EU?

are you sure it is not fazed out? would seem impossible to be in same faze

If you level up a warlock with pet battle dailies without doing any quests you land in phase 1, just like making a new character.
anything beside doing quest line there?
Also cant you just glitch out of staring zone, level up normaly and hs back? you still keep hs as far as i remember.

Hs wont port you back.
Im sure gm will be able to do that. just say your raf friend ported you out with his summon, you leveled for a while together but now you want to do starting questline. would be faster than lvl via pet battles anyway.

Out of curiosity why would you want to do this?

I did it before the new xmog system to gather some cool weapon xmogs on my warrior and stuff but now it's pointless.

you have to delete hearthstone in order to glitch out of Gilneas. At least, you do using the method I've always used
having it on cooldown is basically same thing. it will port you to gy when unstuck. i do believe still gm would be able to port person back.

Out of curiosity why would you want to do this?

I did it before the new xmog system to gather some cool weapon xmogs on my warrior and stuff but now it's pointless.
probably have something to do with number of completed quests.

Back in the day I was able to get a nightelf in worgen starting zone, completed all of the quests and ported out by level 7. Even got the warforged gear from legion event on that character too. Can't remember how to do it, but it was a really really difficult glitch that took a lot of planning. It's a pretty rare character too now because of that.

Most of the people in stormwind just think I did a character change even though I was wearing the top hat and worgen gear as a nightelf, although they don't know that oh can't faction change at level 7 xD

Users who are viewing this thread