does anyone else play one chunk ironman on oldschool runescape?

Neon

washed f2p tink
so like you guys know i am mainly a 20 twink player in retail wow but when there are not any bgs or anything going on i am on oldschool runescape messing around

one chunk man mode is where players choose to lock themselves in a 64 x 64 map chunk and can't leave until completing all the skilling requirements, quest requirements, bis gear etc, and when you finish you get to roll a new chunk on https://source-chunk.github.io/chunk-picker-v2/

there are 3 different game modes for one chunk, vanilla, extreme and supreme. vanilla is the easiest, extreme has to get skillcapes in the chunk, and supreme has to get skill capes, bank slots, and skilling pets in the chunk

ironman modes are standard ironman, hardcore ironman, ultimate ironman. standard ironman cant trade or use grande exchange, hardcore has only 1 life and it cant trade or use grand exchange, ultimate ironman has only their inventory

one chunk has many different rules and the beauty of it is you can customize or backlog tasks depending on how hardcore of a player or casual you are.

one of the guys that inspired me to make a one chunk ironman is josh isn't gaming on youtube with his yanille semi-extreme onechunk ironman

here is his full series

i chose to lock myself in yanille too, but unlike josh i will be ultimate ironman and supreme here is my chunk map if you are curious on everything i have to do to roll a new chunk

https://source-chunk.github.io/chunk-picker-v2/?kpii

if you want to make a one chunk ironman on oldschool runescape make sure to download runelite and get the region locker plugin, join "onechunkclan" ingame for a community chat, and use chunkpicker v2 to set your rules and customize your chunking experience.

i literally am brand new to this myself, and just started a day ago if you want to chat with me my name is "YYanniilleel"

this is just something i play while there is nothing to do in the 20-29 twink bracket on retail

Nice info! Didn't know about the one-chunk mode until your post. It appears a bit too grindy in nature for me, but I wish you the best of luck in your journey!

Instead of the Oldschool version, I play Runescape 3 the newer version (graphic simp) alongside WoW for quite some time. :PeepoGlad:

I will watch this video real soon.

Right now I am currently playing my F2P Ironman: 'Dominics10th'.

The EXP is very slow, but the community is so chill.

I like tile and chunk modes, I've never done it myself, but it's fun to watch on Youtube.

That's the reason I like Runescape in general, because there are so many ways to play the game.

Just subscribed, look forward to your future videos.

<3 xx.

Users who are viewing this thread