Documentation for the win trading conducted by <RNG Gaming>

Holmes

Legend
Many accusations of win trading between guilds have been thrown around these boards recently, most of them unsubstantiated by evidence. Indicators such as RBG and other achievements (Arathi Basin Perfection) being earned in the early hours of the morning have been called inadequate on this board, but hard evidence has now been obtained that RNG Gaming did in fact win trade.

While the people concerned might be inclined to claim that this is a fake chat log (which involves a level 1 character with the same name typing incriminating statements), this is clearly not the case, as the character typing these messages is a level 70 character in RNG Gaming (see chat log below).

28itcgw.png

jb46ko.png

Clearly this is not a case of a guild looking for legitimate RBG's - otherwise statements such as "If you queue, we still stop queueing" would not have emanated from their ranks.

As the moderators have probably noticed, I am already a member of Twink Info, but I created this account in order for this evidence to come to light while keeping my own identity from people that might be angered by this post. Thus, I would ask that moderators not disclose my identity, but contact me by PM if they have any concerns they would like to voice about this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is nice that evidence is bought, although I think it has got to the point that they would openly admit they wintrade (even as pointless as it may be).

Still it is nice to see, brings a smile to my face, I say keep this thread open for any other proof that people can bring but just delete/ban any open slagging/trolling.

:)

someone logs on, asks me to wintrade, i said no lets q legit, he said no, i asked him to come to skype because we want to dodge germans because they farmed RNG earlier and i dont wanna lose my perfect W/L, of course I wanna dodge germans and face tetarius and his russians, obviously im gonna win and my team is gonna get high RBG score, if that seems difficult for some people to understand then im just feeling bad for you, being born with a to low amount of braincells to understand how mmr and rating system works in this game...

but its really funny seeing these people who got high warlord from 0-2400 in 2 nights flaming ME for wintrading rbg lol

Users who are viewing this thread