Do you think the current 20s sub-forum is ran efficiently?

Do you think the current 20s sub-forum is ran efficiently?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wow password is over 30 characters long and if it wasn't for muscle memory I would be screwed.

if this thread, which is aimed to gather unbiased opinion from the public for the benefit of the public, gets deleted, then I believe it would indicate a bigger problem than the one described here

"If you tell me to go fuck myself, YOU'RE the problem!"

LOVE IT
, just genius.... absolute genius. Ha...Ha...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAaahahahahhahahaaaahahaaaaaa.

Sacrilege. That's a tyrannical victory of the yes side.

upload_2021-6-11_23-6-38.png

I find this very questionable considering the amount of crap you post, it's almost as if you discovered twinking in shadowlands.

This is a letter from a guildie (of the twink guild i ran) when I quit WoW the first time back in 2005, I played a rogue named Axelle in the 19s before many people here even started playing WoW.

2Q2RPOb.jpg

Didnt know there was an ignore thread button until now.

I respect your opinion. But the site is also mainly driven by the community on the info side. So if people stop posting clutter, easier to find info. We could however make 20s info and 20s clutter. And just move the biggest info compiling to that. And then you could scroll through that.

This is a letter from a guildie (of the twink guild i ran) when I quit WoW the first time back in 2005, I played a rogue named Axelle in the 19s before many people here even started playing WoW.

sigh.. you're missing the point, I can tell by your forum join date that you've been around long enough.

but anyone who's been playing Wow and twinking for this long knows how to do their own basic research and looking things up on wowhead or whatever instead of making new forum threads EVERY time there's something they're unaware of..

you're basicly screaming for attention at this point.

"Now this is a story all about how one thread got flipped turned up side down and I liked to take a minute just sit right there ill tell you how I became a meme in a town called XpOff."

If people would use the pinned threads that pertains to the subject matter they are asking it would probably help

So far i havent had any issues with any of the mods, but they keep shutting down juicy threads :angery:

Also here b4 thred lock

Users who are viewing this thread