Do you still play classic?

I got my priest to level 17, and haven't really logged in since. I do want to get back into it though, after I get tired of whatever Starter Edition project I am working on...

OCZDP0I.png

Ye
Damn! Nice rogue!

Ye, im playing Classic, abadon all retail f2p stuff (if i'll be capable manage AH for tokens, i'll do it, but f*ck that)..
From start i play a lot, but fkin IRL issues and stuff to do (also wife, doggo, being home cook, cuz im actually better cook than my wife) forced me play less, but i enjoy every second.. 57 fat fluffy a$$ capable aoe tanking dungeons and being reason why our groups even complete instance :D

Also i enjoy being Fruit Vendor ^^ so here is scrshot with comfy light few levels back in Ungoro
WoWScrnShot_101119_234058.jpg

I rushed to level 45 in about 3 weeks of playing, then lost motivation and switched back to retail.

Retail is still god-awful so I'll be logging back to my classic ele shaman soon. Man the world pvp is fun, elemental burst seems pretty busted!

Motivation to get to 60 and get shoe-horned into resto spec isn't great. But the thought of being full geared for when bg's arrive is keeping me going.

Nope, I got to level 20 then realized I was addicted. My life was getting in the way of my WoW and I had a bad mood about that. So I stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread