Do you have a level 80?

My high level toons:

[char=Mannoroth]Ballzofier[/char]

[char=Mannoroth]Fóne[/char]

[char=Mannoroth]Paile[/char]

[char=Earthen Ring]Drimlok[/char]

And that's about it.

My rogue WAS my main till ~3.2, now i'm spending all my time on my mage.

2 lvl 80s,

frost dk(DW dps ftw!!!!)i rule at pvp :p

and resto shammy also rules at pvp

all aliance.

but making a UD warlock now currently 45

If you don't have at least a level 70 that you leveled, you should not be playing twinks.

I have to agree with pizza. Its too hard to make a twink without leveling a toon higher than 60 because you prob dont have much knowledge about this game.

Well back on topic.

I have had my rogue since day 1 which is currently still at 70 and I have pretty well geared dk, but I havent done a single raid in a month :(

Errr wrong pizza and kaz

it's def not hard to make a twink without a main. What do you need a high level for? All i can think of is money and running. Just use your professions to make cash and use that cash to buy stuff and pay people to run you... not hard.

Also i do not think any knowledge that comes specifically with 60+ can be applied to twinking. Think about it unless you are twinking a 60+ anything you can only learn from having a 60+ will be invalid.

Kazuki said:
I have to agree with pizza. Its too hard to make a twink without leveling a toon higher than 60 because you prob dont have much knowledge about this game.

Well back on topic.

I have had my rogue since day 1 which is currently still at 70 and I have pretty well geared dk, but I havent done a single raid in a month :(

AMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I DONT HAS A 60+++ IN FULL GREEENS I DOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ABOUT DIS GAME!!!

its called quitting, playing on friends accs, etc

z1nk666 said:
Errr wrong pizza and kaz

it's def not hard to make a twink without a main. What do you need a high level for? All i can think of is money and running. Just use your professions to make cash and use that cash to buy stuff and pay people to run you... not hard.

Also i do not think any knowledge that comes specifically with 60+ can be applied to twinking. Think about it unless you are twinking a 60+ anything you can only learn from having a 60+ will be invalid.

He's referring to 80 arena and/or raiding end game which does make you a better player, whether you think twinking is the center of the universe or not, endgame does help.

80 druid , deathknight , mage , preist, rogue, warrior and pally.

a couple 70s and 60s

( i did not lvl all of them )

z1nk666 said:
Errr wrong pizza and kaz

Not the fact of making the twink, the fact of being successful on the twink.

Ok i suggest you guys start doing some high level PVP like at 80 !

you'd see its a whiole different game then any twinks and you'd learn a lot more at that level on how to abuse the system. all in all, there are a lot of things you are denying yourself by not playing a high level. including the experience of fighting true gamers that actually know how to play !

there are a lot more good players at 80 to learn from then there is at twink levels.

sure you dont need a high level to create a twink, but its a hell of a lot easier to farm with a level 80 instead of your little 35 trying to gain money because you prefer to not level him. the same way its preferable to level your DK at 60 to at least get D&D to farm and run people around.

seriously, having a higher level character that is 60+ is quite a better then trying on your own and depending on others. not to mention it cost a lot less to have high level friends which are running you for free.

for my part i have...

80 Death Knight

80 Shaman

75 Hunter

72 Priest

19 Hunter

19 Priest

13 Warlock

8 Druid

1 Warrior

and i'll probably start myself a rogue as well !

i just think those who refuse to pay for BC or Wotlk are simply denying themselves the pleasure they fear to have !

Users who are viewing this thread