Do you feel guilt?

Do you feel bad when your team faceroll enemys?

• Yes

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
I just play to win. Not to camp you, or embarrass you. So i dont really feel guilty. On the flipside i wont sit there and brag about how easy X is while be carried by 24s/better team comps. I just came to play ball, save the drama for those with nothing better to do.

Guilt isn´t the right word. I just don´t wanna faceroll. I played like a bazzillion games and I won and lost in every single way imaginable. So if our team is overgeared I finish it and move on. Its a matter of respect.

it was considered extremely inappropriate to que with 24s

Didn´t your 5 man Mag-premade queue with 5 24 russians last week? ;) I have a screenie of that game somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilt isn´t the right word. I just don´t wanna faceroll. I played like a bazzillion games and I won and lost in every single way imaginable. So if our team is overgeared I finish it and move on. Its a matter of respect.

Didn´t your 5 man Mag-premade queue with 5 24 russians last week? ;) I have a screenie of that game somewhere.

Yes they do, there is even this one guy called "Freetoplayy" or something similar and he is a p2p, fully enchanted ofc. When I'm online they don't que with 24s, but thanks for showing me the reality when I'm off... Do you mind telling me their names? My server mates of course, not the 24s.

A pretty girl called me a gentleman today, than made me feel a little guilty..

Oh you mean in wow.. mostly no. Sometimes tho.

Actually I feel kindda bad whenever I kill a f2p rogue or hunter, on my f2p lock, especially if they are nelfs.
Selfexplanatory.

Last edited:
I agree with Spiriel. This is not about guilt it's about the pursuit of even games which are by far the most fun. If you happen to face an under geared team just get it over with fast so you can move on to the next.

In my experience the presence of 24s tend to create more volatile games due to the disproportionate health/dps ratio. You either win fast or lose fast, neither of which is much fun.

for some reason, seeing a 1.3 mage geting farmed gives me urge to log my mage :rolleyes:
Guess it dose from time to time.

But the urge soon passes :rolleyes:

Hell no, i'd rather kill em than to be killed by a hunter or rogue wearing robes of arugal :D

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread