Do we stand a chance?

Tiibi

Legend
I've been thinking about starting on my f2p account again.
Do we even stand a chance in skirmishes & BG's?
How's scaling?
How are Rogues & Hunters?
And I've heard we can play Monks now! Yay! *clap clap*
How are they?

Would really appreciate some serious answers, and not some troll comments about how overpowered Hunters are...

How's scaling?
How are they?

Would really appreciate some serious answers, and not some troll comments about how overpowered Hunters are...

Well...yes. From the very fingertips of the most active players in the bracket: "This is the most balanced we ever achieved on wow at the moment"...or something. Hunters are boring, lost all cc, lost peel. they're only movable dps now. Scaling makes your strong to withstand those pesky 24s and 29s. Bracket has less spells and less burst, also, more hp, so more tactical play required.

Have fun. Druids and Retpallies are op.

How's scaling?
How are they?

We don't scale in skirmishes as of yet. Although that will be coming soon.

In Battlegrounds, Free to Plays are almost undistinguishable from P2Ps. We're just as strong. In some cases, the scaling even makes us stronger.

This is perhaps the best patch for F2Ps there has ever been since the beginning.

As soon as the queue time get shorter, it will be much better. I have only played maybe... 4-5 games because of the long queue waits.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Thanks for the fast replies!
How are Monks at 20? Do they lose any keyspells from not being level 29?

Thanks for the fast replies!
How are Monks at 20? Do they lose any keyspells from not being level 29?
They're very good at 20 ^.^

They do lose A LOT of defensives by being 20 as opposed to 29, however no one at 20 really has significant defensives anyways. If 20 ww monks got karma and fort brew they'd be a little too overpowered when compared to the arsenal of other f2p classes. I'd like to say that their offheals are more than fine as a defensive for a competent player

I've heard Brewmaster beats Windwalker Monks damage wise.
How come? I guess Keg Smash or Breath of Fire is insane or something like that.

ww is better, it's just brewmaster is pretty brainless in regards to doing damage

I do admit though toss is a bit OP

In skirmishes it is rough as a 20 since we don't scale in arenas. But if you run into other 20s in skirmishes it's fun. The most overpowered class right now is feral druid. At level 29 it's shadow priest imo. Bgs are ok as long as there aren't too many 29s on either side.

Alterac Valley is stupid fun in the 20-29 bracket.

Kegsmash hits really hard right now but honestly, Fists of Fury with only one target hits as hard or more so and it's a stun.

Anytime I've hit someone alone (its damage diminishes with each target hit), they've died cause 500 or so per hit in BGs.

Difference is usage, Kegsmash has a shorter CD.

Users who are viewing this thread