Do ppl Q for AB????

Numberz

Legend
I was wondering if ppl qued for AB cuz I can never get in one.

I like AB more than WSG and AB also gives more honor than WSG.

So how come ppl aren't queing for AB???

no everyones to pussy to que ab

Nakedplumber said:
The game will be finished before horde can even get to stable

Lol this.

I remember when we got the world first us ab game going.

Was so lulzy. Did horde even when any of the ABs that first week we got it going?

mounts imo, should not be an issue. 29 and 39 bracket played for years with no mounts and there was never no whining about mounts. hell even at 49 many players were on foot prior to BC cause they didn't have the gold for mount training or mounts yet, which btw cost alot more than what you pay for at 20 now. really sad we got a second BG and no one wants to do it...mounts ...LOL

15-19 bracket was rather weak in how many play it, games used to roll 24-7 but slowed down till recently. F2P-19's are actually causing the bracket to pick up despite what the whiners say.

with the infusion of more players in 19 maybe we can get players to duel que. best bet would be to announce it in WSG on a macro asking players to duel que

i leveled a player from 15-19 on AB weekend, imo games were fun (but i played 29/39 with no mounts before)...what sucked was AB gives huge XP. even on 3-2 losing games it gives like 200xp every 15 sec.

when in a on foot AB game.....stables for horde and farm for alliance is a stupid move. strategy is not the same as a mount game. getting too many out of position and spread out will lose a game. horde team heading for stables .....they would deserve to lose game after game

i will q. see this tanqueray influenced me to getting crazy, disillusioned lately. I''ve been really wantin' babies, so i can see can see a part of me that wasn't always shady, don't trust my lady. cause she's a poduct of this poison im hearin' noises. 'think she's ****in' all my boys, can't take no more. im fallin' to the floor...

Users who are viewing this thread