Do i farm wod rares current time line or WOD?

It’s an either-or type of question. Doesn’t really matter which one you do, you still have competition for rares with drops and wait times to match.

try to go on a timeline that's not popular and generally i find warmode on has the mobs, but then you have to fight people :L

Quick secondary question, Are tanaan jungle rares lootable with a level 29? tried to get a friend to fly me around and kill them but they didnt scale regardless of which timeline i chose, including current?

Quick secondary question, Are tanaan jungle rares lootable with a level 29? tried to get a friend to fly me around and kill them but they didnt scale regardless of which timeline i chose, including current?

im not sure what level tanaan jungle is but anything ten lvls above you isnt lootable

Your 29 can loot up to level 39 mobs, which there aren't any, so 35 zone is max.

once you have a garrison for the garrision hearthstone, you can go to chromie and change time to anything. most everything is set 10-50 and is still set 10-50 when you go back to WOD you can quest and kill rares in appropriate zones. with legion, you can have a BC timeline, and still quest 4 legion zones and kill rares with no issue.

all that chromie does is set your dungeons in dungeon finder to the time you select. so if you are set to what you picked, there are dungeons you can do in all the other zones set to your level, if you have a group or are being run.

chromie time scales the max of the zone up to 50, doesnt affect the min of the zone. 10-30 zone become 10-50. 35-40 zone become 35-50. tanaan is normally flat 40 so becomes 40-50. although its really just until 49, since it gets disabled at 50. bfa already scale up to 50, so no chromie time.

Users who are viewing this thread