Do BG pops/vaguely regular arenas actually happen?

Magicuser

Legend
Hey there, I used to play 70s a fair bit, though all my characters are since leveled out.

I'd like to come back, as I really enjoy the bracket, however I was wondering if there actually are BG pops on the EU side? To a lesser extent arenas as well.

Also what classes are y'all in need of?

I've got a rogue and a paladin at around level 40 now that could be easily leveled up to 70 to twink, otherwise it'd mean deleting a character.

Also is there much imbalance between Horde and Alliance?

Thanks in advance!

I hope i can answer all your questions as accurately as possible.

There are bg pops on the eu side, as far as i know horde queue times are ever so slightly longer (simply because there are more active horde players). I believe arenas are even more active than bgs (in the sense that queues are faster than bg queues and regularly pop at any time). In terms of class, that is entirely up to you to decide, however as always there is a lack of warriors and warlocks in the bracket. Imbalance wise, horde tends to stomp most bgs unless there's an ally premade queuing in which case it's anyone's guess who wins.

Thank you ever so much! I expect I'll roll alliance then, try to help things out :D

My choices are Human mage or Nelf rogue it seems, I'm not a massive fan of starting from scratch and those're both partially leveled alliance classes I have.

Which one is less well-represented?

I've noticed I also have a worgen 'lock at 19, only partially twinked, that I never use. If I rolled that warlock would it be of actual use? Or would it get stomped and squished? As I understand it's got alright CC, as well as decent burst from destro?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Who wants to just be ANOTHER rogue. I'mma play 'lock and be amazing.

Thanks for answering ma questions ^_^

If anyone's got an alliance 70 twink on Draenor (eu) then hit me up! Maybe on realid? I'll edit this with info afterrr at some point. If I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread