dk

99.9999% of BG/Arena DKs go Blood.

Not saying you can't use Unholy or Frost in BGs, but Blood has a pretty nice survivability, and Vengeance gives you all the attack power you need.

Check out the BiS PVP thread.

Has all you need.

Just stack Resilience like your life depended on it; like I said, Vengeance is what gives you the AP.

Also carry a few nerds to pocketheal you, and faceroll BGs.

yup, for arena too

blood is just better for anything overall however nothing forces you to use it, you can use other specs and be unique as 99.99999% of DKs are blood, lol

bloods not as fun as frost, yet frost in BGS makes me angry, any bad prot pala can 2 hit you. i have full BIS gear for both specs and blood is just the way to go. blood is easily the dominant spec BGS and arenas.

As soon as a rogue gets uptime on you, ur dead as any other spec than blood.

U can roflstomp to 1.5k ofc, but if ull meet with the 2.2k rogues who have synapse and ****, u will lose every single game.

Not saying blood is good, but U might survive openers

As soon as a rogue gets uptime on you, ur dead as any other spec than blood.

U can roflstomp to 1.5k ofc, but if ull meet with the 2.2k rogues who have synapse and ****, u will lose every single game.

Not saying blood is good, but U might survive openers

lol moron, if ur a blood Dk, get tazik play with a disco with tazik, and go faceroll to 2200 +. AMS at the right time, chains of ice kite, you wont lose a game. Btw you dont die from rogues fast if you stand there and dont heal yourself then yes. but you can just crit 15ks so what does it matter.

Users who are viewing this thread