Division of forum subgroups

Hello, this is Battletoad of Ruin-US, a level 60 twink. I'm fairly new to the 60 twinking scene, but spent a fair amount of time at 49. I had been frequenting these forums for a few weeks before I decided on twinking at 60 and I noticed an integral flaw in this subforum. It is labeled as 60-69 yet, i have never seen anything of significance pertaining to a 69 twink in these forums, aside from the stickies (which do not address the focus of this particular subforum, level 60 twinks.

I was just curious if these forums were still moderated, and why this subforum isn't dedicated to level 60 twinking, with level 60 twink guides instead of irrelevant level 69 twink info. Would it be possible to just rebrand this forum to accommodate for specifically level 60 twinks?

Love,

-THE TOAD

elocon said:
Just look back in the timeline and you going to see many posts about 69.

^

60s and 69s co-existed before the XP on/off, 60s mostly stay in AV unless they could pull off a full premade, and 69s would invite 60 healbots to their premades if they had to.

So the forums have remained the way they are as a nostalgic pleasantry to make 69 twinks feel relevant? interesting...

Besides, 69s do technically exist still, they just aren't active at the moment. I'd say it's pretty reasonable to think they could make a return at some point *cough* cataclsym?

Users who are viewing this thread