• Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hunter

Rogue

Warlock

Warrior

I can't decide which one to choose.

Warrior -- Two Apollyons would be ridiculous.

Rogue -- Legendaries galore, and stealth into one shots would be pretty fun.

Hunter -- Legendary bow and probably lots of overpowered goodness inside AV.

Warlock -- My main class, I've gotten two #1 titles with it and love it so.

I've gotten at least gladiator with all the above classes so I'm fluent with each of them.

Can you guys help me out? What's your experience been inside BGs? Not only AV, but also EOTS/AB/WSG -- is there any class that jumps out as being overpowered?

Why would you want an overpowered class? You probably wont be using legendaries in PvP (rogue), most everyone uses 2x crux and that throwing knife.. at least for Mut. You plan on doing arena as a TG warrior? As opposed to arms?

Whose your lock?

Evocate said:
Why would you want an overpowered class?

What's the point of twinking? :)

You probably wont be using legendaries in PvP (rogue), most everyone uses 2x crux and that throwing knife.. at least for Mut.

Well, it's kind of obvious they wouldn't use glaives for mutilate. -.-

You plan on doing arena as a TG warrior? As opposed to arms?

Yep.

Whose your lock?

The World of Warcraft Armory - Rrhoid @ Auchindoun - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Rrhage @ Auchindoun - Profile

60 twink:

The World of Warcraft Armory - Rrhrrhrrhrrh @ Auchindoun - Profile

SirTwinksALot said:
I've gotten at least gladiator with all the above classes so I'm fluent with each of them.

What's your experience been inside BGs? Not only AV, but also EOTS/AB/WSG -- is there any class that jumps out as being overpowered?

1. bolded makes little sense. did you or did you not get glad with all of them?

&

2. if you have indeed gotten glad with all of those classes then WHY are you asking questions, didn't you ever do bgs as well or did you just strictly arena. even if you only did arenas you should know which is op or more op than the others.

i like arms > for for pvp btw. but i suppose your dual apollyon would be interesting for big numbers too.

Falkor said:
1. bolded makes little sense. did you or did you not get glad with all of them?

you don't make sense. shows how much you know...

I've gotten at least gladiator with all the above classes means "at least gladiator with all the above classes, some of which he's even gotten #1 (merciless/vengeful/etc gladiator)

gladiator is the highest, meaning that if he's gotten at least glad than he has gotten glad which means their is no higher. it would make more sense if he had said i got glad on such and such and at least rival or duelist on others. you dont say at least when you got the highest for all.

oh and again with the ad hominem attacks. that's getting rather old wouldnt you say old chap. whether or not i make sense has nothing to do with how much i know, much like peoples kbs/ratios.

Falkor said:
gladiator is the highest, meaning that if he's gotten at least glad than he has gotten glad which means their is no higher. it would make more sense if he had said i got glad on such and such and at least rival or duelist on others.

so apparently you don't understand there is a higher tier than Gladiator, it's called rank #1: i.e. merciless/vengeful gladiator.

what have you gotten on your 80? oh i see, not even rival.

screenshotted in case this self-claimed-i-know-it-all idiot goes back and edits his posts.

image.cgi

"ive gotten gladiator with all the classes"

Standing Title Percentile

1 Gladiator* Top 0.5%

2 Duelist 0.5% - 3.0%

3 Rival 3% - 10%

4 Challenger 10% - 35%

or

Gladiator (Season 1)

he never specified. find where ive proclaimed to be a know-it-all? that's you glance, who claims to know everything about every topic on this website regardless of bracket or class involved.

also goes back to the original question of: if you've gotten glad with each of those classes why cant you decide for yourself which is the best.

p.s to "whats the point of twinking": i would think not to play the most op, fotm, class. sure thats why some people do it. but most people just pick a class they like and play. then from there they work till they can beat "op" classes. it could be argued it's more fun to play a nonOP class and then win rather than just faceroll, but do what you wish.

Falkor said:
"ive gotten gladiator with all the classes"

Standing Title Percentile

1 Gladiator* Top 0.5%

2 Duelist 0.5% - 3.0%

3 Rival 3% - 10%

4 Challenger 10% - 35%

or

Gladiator (Season 1)

he never specified. find where ive proclaimed to be a know-it-all? that's you glance, who claims to know everything about every topic on this website regardless of bracket or class involved.

also goes back to the original question of: if you've gotten glad with each of those classes why cant you decide for yourself which is the best.

p.s to "whats the point of twinking": i would think not to play the most op, fotm, class. sure thats why some people do it. but most people just pick a class they like and play. then from there they work till they can beat "op" classes. it could be argued it's more fun to play a nonOP class and then win rather than just faceroll, but do what you wish.

Or you could just admit that you were wrong

I dunno if it's possible to get this thread back on-track once Falkor has derailed it.

Anyway, do you guys have experience with 70 twinks that I listed? Did one seem to be more overpowered than the others?

I'm leaning towards rogue right now.

SirTwinksALot said:
I dunno if it's possible to get this thread back on-track once Falkor has derailed it.

Anyway, do you guys have experience with 70 twinks that I listed? Did one seem to be more overpowered than the others?

I'm leaning towards rogue right now.

ya rogue is fun. but unlike other classes, the margin of error is very thin against good players. but i am sure if you have gotten #1's, you master it just fine.

Falkor is the like the AK of the 70 bracket.. ahaha. Well gratz on r1 then.. I got close to s4 on my mage but other then that I havnt gotten close ever again.. and I am not a very good priest so no chance of getting in range in WoTLK xD. If you got glad on a rogue you should make that imo.. rogues when played well at this bracket are deadly.

Just stopping by to say falkor, you are retarded.

Oh, and twink a lock then xfer him to azshara to do warlock/shaman and rogue/lock with glance and I. <3

water said:
Just stopping by to say falkor, you are retarded.

Oh, and twink a lock then xfer him to azshara to do warlock/shaman and rogue/lock with glance and I. <3

I think I'm going to make my warlock twink on Rivendare. My IRL friend has a 70 priest there that got Brutal Gladiator with me and he never leveled him to 80.

:D

You guys are welcome to xfer to Rivendare, though. I might actually start a guild there for 70s.

SirTwinksALot said:
Hunter

Rogue

Warlock

Warrior

I can't decide which one to choose.

Warrior -- Two Apollyons would be ridiculous.

Rogue -- Legendaries galore, and stealth into one shots would be pretty fun.

Hunter -- Legendary bow and probably lots of overpowered goodness inside AV.

Warlock -- My main class, I've gotten two #1 titles with it and love it so.

Can you guys help me out? What's your experience been inside BGs? Not only AV, but also EOTS/AB/WSG -- is there any class that jumps out as being overpowered?

I'm just curious. Your not from EU and you diddn't play 19 rogue waaaay back in wow vanilla, right? Cus the reason I started 19 back then was a UD rogue called Twinksalot. Would be cool if it was you:p But the twinksalot I played against quitted 19 long before TBC

Users who are viewing this thread