US <District Nineteen> WHO?!?! *trash talking thread*

@Plscrit thread needs some more creative insults, letting me down
hey homie g i got you. everyone dissing district 19 is some 37 year old man babies yeah thats right yall some man babies also they forheads so big i could right a novel on that bitch XD finally who every dissed district 19 are some alpocecia patients yeah y'all got a worse hairline then lebron and i could scrape the butter off yo teeth and put it on popcorn XD *drops mic* @Dorigon

Last edited:
From what I've seen all people from District Nineteen are mediocre at best.
You're really cute, you know that. I'll be sure to pass that comment down to all of the Original Twinks in the Guild. You're just a wanna be hot shot. Please sit down and read the comments, we don't need any peanut galleries. @Pitter @Rithonuwy

Ok i say that we should all just stop this useless shit. Both are guilds should just get along because at this stage in the game 19s arent looking to good and with this stupid arguing isnt helping anything just a waste of time.

Ok i say that we should all just stop this useless shit. Both are guilds should just get along because at this stage in the game 19s arent looking to good and with this stupid arguing isnt helping anything just a waste of time.
if they would just premade itd help more than turning into spineless carebears

lol when this kid doesnt even know what hes saying when ive been in D19 since it started and been in mostly all the games that this has happened in. So you should read up before talking buddy.

You are about to dig yourself a hole you won't be able to climb out of little grasshopper. You do not want to rustle this hornet's nest.

ive been in district 19 for a while, it is a pretty chill guild, i dont know of 1 person i dont like in it. every one that i talk to has a good attitude and most seem that they would enjoy some games. so when shall we get these games going!

You're really cute, you know that. I'll be sure to pass that comment down to all of the Original Twinks in the Guild. You're just a wanna be hot shot. Please sit down and read the comments, we don't need any peanut galleries. @Pitter @Rithonuwy
Watch your mouth he's in Skill Ratio dont fuck with those guys

Every time I play against <Kanye Ego> they're rocking Felstones and spamming Jar of Spiders in random bgs, it's the only way they can win.

I wouldn't say that's the only way they could win. It's just the preferred method at this time, however annoying it is.

Users who are viewing this thread