Disconnect Bug??

Nazzr

Legend
I keep DCing like every 5 minutes.. Its annoying as hell

Someone told me its caused from jumping.. Anyone know a solution for it allready? Also after a DC my gearsets disappear and i cant use them anymore... Its really fckn this game up.

when u touch horde fence u get dc'd

unless ur horde flag carrier, they always seem to avoid it

Happened for me to for a while, also have wierd bugs with my loadingscreen, won't load at all, loaded 90% and then died etc.

When I looked at the official website i saw that i wasn't alone and that it could be something with the router, alot of the ppl with same problem had it :x

Checking the technical support may help u :)

I can't stand this bug one bit. It seems to happen at the worst of times.

I can't stand this bug one bit. It seems to happen at the worst of times.

you're soo right :S i was going for a repick, picked flag up, DCed and came back seeing my last 10 hp going down...

thanks for this post, i just moved into a new house and was afraid my connection was shitty.

my dc's seem to happen when i'm near flag also, either holding or going for return.

It's quite random but one thing I've noticed it that it tends to happen in the exact same place sometimes... Stupid bug =(

It happens to me a lot.... but it's usually when i'm bored and jumping around in org.. or when i'm jumping around H Tunnel top.

Happened for me to for a while, also have wierd bugs with my loadingscreen, won't load at all, loaded 90% and then died etc.

This happens to me aswell, very often. I have a Thomson router aswell, should throw that thing out the window :/

Users who are viewing this thread