Disc priest ( crit build ) RATE

smoke

The Original "clicker"
mainly focused on damage not healing. Choose goblin for the extra escape in BGs

Smokiê @ Skullcrusher - Community - World of Warcraft

This is my final build. 35 %haste in BGs. Great survival and xmorg look pretty good too. really happy with this to on now. Thank you so much for the help from everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
any comments about my Crit build welcome.

Go Haste.
You also lack DPR (both builds) and Unturned Loyalities (crit build).

Mog is ok but not great 5/10. Gloves dont match and Tabard + Robe will be ugly if you go for this. Defilers Tabard match awesome with Goblins though.

And after i wrote this I realize how pointless Veteran-rating will become since ~11/18 items are standardized and the hard part (AGM, LFH, DPR) has become obsolete.

Items

Dpr
swift hand of justice

Enchants
Haste on boots
gift of haste on neck, rings and cloak
haste on bracers
haste on gloves
hurricane on mh

Will go the full haste gear. Was just trying crit for a bit. TY all for sugestions

Items

Dpr
swift hand of justice

Enchants
Haste on boots
gift of haste on neck, rings and cloak
haste on bracers
haste on gloves
hurricane on mh

will update armory and link my full haste build see what u all think since nobody care for my crit build lol ( btw crit build does suck too many low crits since i skipped some other statc )

good idea to go haste instead, if you wanna look at my Vet disc in my signature, feel free.

P.S i have 'Surefooted' on boots

ty i will take a look ( btw i update my haste build on Battle.net )

Also Superior Spellpower on bracers and Greater Cerulean Spellthread on legs.
thank you for that i forgot about Greater Cerulean

If you want to do damage, put ele force on your weapon. It wrecks face.
I do have that we on enchant ready and it does do a lot of damage I'm loving it.

Will check in to it
Didn't know they change it from hit / crit to haste/crit. Will go farm for it this afternoon ty ;)

Seeing as you're going haste you could consider using the haste inscription for shoulders (changing chest and cloak can give you more haste too but at a higher cost). Also, you can swap weapons and stack (multiple) procs.
As of right now I'm sitting at 48% haste I think that is alot. trying to find some webside with calculations how much haste is just waste .

Users who are viewing this thread