disapearing mine nodes?

ive noticed that there are nodes when u can see them from far away and when u walk up to then they dissapear, when u walk away they reapear. i have pics if u want evidence.

There are, i'm not saying this is the reason for every time a nod dissappears but there are people who glitch their way underground and fly around where no one can see them and the'll mine and do herblore from underground. This is ban-able, but there are still people who does it.

I don't know how tho, and it's almost impossible to know when it's one of those guys, i have been standing right next to a nod, started mining it, and then it went away before i managed complete the miningsequence. Just as if another player started mining it like 0.5 seconds before me, and it could actually have been another player, but underground.

It sounds fake and like a myth, but it's true actually. ^^

But you never know if it's the reason that your nods are dissappearing.

:)

What vinod means by phaseing is that someone in another phase is mining it.

Also I can confirm what AkAPatriot say it have been happening to me to (back in wotlk).

it's definitely the phasing, not people mining them. i was in twilight highlands and saw a node, but when i flew down to get it, it disappeared. flew back up, saw it reappear. rinse and repeat twice to make sure i wasnt seeing things and it wasnt just being mined by someone else in another phase then just gave up. nodes shouldnt be affected, but some are apparently.

Someone explain? Phasing is done to the whole WORLD now? o_O. I can't imagine Blizzard could afford that much hardware without losing some serious dough.

15 million people, $15 a month, not counting the costs of buying the game...or all the money they make selling WoW related stuff

...they got money.

It's definitely not underground miners. It's certain subzones (like when the new names of zones come up in the middle of the screen) get phased, so as soon as you enter that subzone the nodes disappear, even if you can see it from about 10 yards away.)

@IAT: Yes, they have phased half of hyjal so it turns green once you finish a few quests. If you have a gatherer i recommend not going to hyjal at all to level and just mining/herbing at hyjal.

edit: not to the whole world, but yes, often to whole zones.

vinod said:
15 million people, $15 a month, not counting the costs of buying the game...or all the money they make selling WoW related stuff

...they got money.

I know, but they want MORE money, not less.

Phasing the world is a hell of a lot more $$$ spent that could be profit.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I know, but they want MORE money, not less.

Phasing the world is a hell of a lot more $$$ spent that could be profit.

Not completly phased. Just some place, exactly like Icecrown Phasing Chain Quest. There's just a lot more of them right now, but still, far from the whole world :D

Users who are viewing this thread