Did any 39 twinks manage to get Epic riding?

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
Due to a series of mistakes by our favorite small indie company, if you had an Epic mount in your bags, at any level, when the TBC patch happened, you were given Epic riding.

The TBC Deluxe mount scales with your mount level, so anyone who managed to keep an Epic mount in their bags and got Deluxe, got 100% riding that they could use on that character as early as level 30.

I'm mostly gauging out of curiosity - did you manage to get it? Have you seen it in your BGs?

Does anyone know what happens if you have a gift wrapped mount and open it on a low level today?

You and your darn exploits hahaha

I remember you getting the Hallowed as a f2p way back then lol. Still at it I see!

On topic... does this mean you managed to get 100% at 39 or are we talking hypotheticals?
Awh man I fucking wish I got in on this. I definitely missed out on this one. It is already confirmed working though.

But yes, I'm literally a penetration tester / security auditor by trade now! Blizzard helped me get there :)

Always exploitin' something.

Last edited:
im honestly not sure whether i should be intrigued, amused or disgusted by this tbh

They really seem to have dropped the ball on....a lot for TBC Classic.

I've been mostly just playing retail (and loving it, tbh), but they amount of gaffes and "adjustments" seem to be pretty alarming. They don't seem to be paying nearly as much attention to this launch as Classic.

Honestly, it makes me feel a bit better about my choice to return to retail for Shadowlands (as well as F2P) as opposed to TBC. =/

im honestly not sure whether i should be intrigued, amused or disgusted by this tbh
i forgot to add vindicated xd

Users who are viewing this thread