Devoute Aurastone Hammer @ 39

Gclol

OG
I recently saw on the front page some boa stuff was massively upgraded, he linked the 19/29 version of both the staff/mace but only the 39 stats on the staff were linked, is the mace getting a massive upgrade at 39 as it is at 29/19? And if so could someone possibly post an SS, i have shitty internet and dl'ing all that 1gb of info would take me ages thanks in advance =)

All Spelldmg BoA weapons get about 5.2*The amout they have atm

prob up to level 58 or 50 or something like that.

wowhga.png

i dont think its a bug, i think its to make up for losing spellthreads(weird i know, but it forces people to buy wrath to have the best gear, again.) and to help leveling

its amazing

blue said:
wowhga.png

i dont think its a bug, i think its to make up for losing spellthreads(weird i know, but it forces people to buy wrath to have the best gear, again.) and to help leveling

its amazing

Anyone know if they are upgrading stats/dps on the mellee weapons too?

Anyone know if they are upgrading stats/dps on the mellee weapons too?

None of the other BoA items have had stat changes besides mace/staff. Plus they haven't announced that they plan to (which they did for mace/staff). So I doubt it

Any chance we could get a link for the Headmaster's Charge stats? Sorry if I missed them if they have been, but couldn't find anything on it.

Users who are viewing this thread