Team Member 2: Riplol
Team Member 3: Healytwink
Team Member 4: Зелененькая(Zelenenkaya)
Team Member 5: Френкизло(Frenkyzlo)
Team Member 6: Crz
Team Member 7: Ntd
Team Member 8: Watchme
Team Member 9: Оллкылым(Ollk)
Team Member 10: Божьякоровка(Bozhyakorovka)
Team Member 11: Грепплинг(Grappling)
Team Member 12: Sebby
Team Member 13:
hqdefault.jpg

UPDATE: We would like to thank @The NWL for making this thread for us. Devm couldn't make it due to a ban he's suffered. We personally don't know/care much about it. I got asked to make an account to adjust further information.
A recent UPDATE: We've had some interested people contacting us, we've asked them the necessary questions and proceeded with several tests. I can't say anything for sure, but we would like to try out as many people as we can. Be sure to add Devmlol on Curse or Devmlalolel#1876 on Battletag.

A little about our team.
Something that came to our attention, is the amount of people protesting against this team. I can give everyone on this site a 100% guarantee we won't do anything to harm the TOS. I can also assure you, nobody on our team.. had anything to do with the DDOS attacks GSC has been going through. I however, don't know alot concerning this subject. I'm sure Devm has already spoken to their members to set things straight.

Like most of you is probably told already, this team consists mostly out of Endgame players on EU, whom played together for a long time. When Devm asked us to play with him, we didn't like the idea alot. We simply didn't know anything about it. Devm told us something that kinda got stuck with us. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this will be the first ever time Russians will compete in the TC.
We saw how enthusiastic he was about this event, and the community as a whole.. after getting explained how competitive the ''TC'' can be.. we decided to give it a shot.

It was a great opportunity to get a bit closer to him, and play together again after a while. We were so busy on our 100s, trying to reach the top in RBGs/Arena.. we forgot what having fun with friends and kicking ass felt like. We just get caught up with this urge to be the best, we forget about everything else and just aimed for that #1 spot. Some of us have already reached that #1 spot. Maybe it's just us Russians, who knows. Even when it's not 100% sure if we'll play in the TC, we would appreciate it if we'd have more supporters instead of haters.

IF
we eventually end up having a full team, ready to play.. I'd stop worrying about DDoS/Hacks, and start worrying on how you can maximize your gameplay quality on the field. We came to US to win this schoolyard marbling cup, and I'd be lying if I didn't say we're taking that prize pool with us, back to the Russian sewers on EU.
We would like to thank @The NWL / All Staff Members / Everyone competing and trying to reach the full potential this event has to offer.
And ofcourse our beloved leader and overlord Devm. I'm confident we'll be able to reach great things together.
RU>EU>US

Last edited:
I would love to but I'm sitting bench on another team :(

I can consider you for the Skill Ratio B-Team if you want.

Oh a serious note, bump for TC activity. Hope Devm finds a BM soon. It would be great to reach the 8 team goal for the TC

Oh a serious note, bump for TC activity. Hope Devm finds a BM soon. It would be great to reach the 8 team goal for the TC
There's a decent amount of debate in regards to the amount of TC teams we'll see, i'm feeling optimistic tho.

I prefer to sit bench on a team that will actually win.

Is Sebby Sebastian from US RBGs?

Guys let's remember this is a video game that is not real life and that if you got into an argument in real life you wouldn't say half the stuff you said in here because this is the internet where we have no manners and anyone can be anyone. :p
They all know each other =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread