Destiny i guess! :D

I am making a new warlock on Wildhammer, and being funded by <Meat Puppet>. The guild master told me that every piece of BoE gear and Enchant is no problem besides [ITEM]Tree Bark Jacket[/ITEM], which is very rare on this realm aperantly, which i wanted, but ohwell, [ITEM]Robe of the Moccasin[/ITEM] is still pretty nice, but i was looking forward to that jacket for an alternate. Well, i gave up that dream. But, when i was doign the quest for my [ITEM]Gravestone Scepter[/ITEM], the most magficent thing happened wouldnt you know it! And only a few bars before 19! The SS speaks for itself :)

WoWScrnShot_062709_022159.jpg

While I was getting ran for my Arctic Buckler on Ihatetrolls <meat puppet> as aswell.

It dropped for me so I gave it to a friend.

But it is kinda funny, how Lilglow told me that that items hard to come buy and he cant suply. :p And also, was wondering if i should use it as an alternate, or sell for 200g+ and max my proffesions or w/e

Lol how the hell do you play with your keybinding set like that? Both hands on the keyboard?3

Edit: Seems hard : /

Gratz on the TBJ, i ran that damned place what felt like 50000 time before mine dropped. I would hang on to it, ummmm.......... just because.

Users who are viewing this thread