Definition of impossible

I don't bother with those threads. I have no desire to share information with strangers on the Internet, only gather it.

I don't bother with those threads. I have no desire to share information with strangers on the Internet, only gather it.

Somebody has to give information, for one to gather it =)!

...how hard can it be to grab your ankle while standing?

There are many that can't do that without bending their knees.
Some people even have a hard time tieing their shoe laces. Thus they never go outside. So they stay inside and play games and watch TV all day. The situation self perpetuates and only gets worse. Sad but true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vet feral can do it, you need excellent movement and timing of abilities to pull off a solo on a 29 bm I can't really explain my magic way of playing lol but you can do it believe in your pvp skills :)

Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it and strive to achieve it :)

Make a video of you soloing a 29 BM on a vet/f2p shadow priest or vet/f2p affliction warlock and i'll believe that

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt very seriously any of you are capable of grabbing your knees much less your ankles while standing.
Shape up son and give me 50!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

baiting for replies with more irrelevant, off topic and vaguely offensive posts, still...

you should of stayed banned

baiting for replies with more irrelevant, off topic and vaguely offensive posts, still...

you should of stayed banned

What would call your post?
Do you have any idea why I was banned? I was mistakenly given a temporary ban. I just chose to be mature about it, unlike many of the other members of this illustrious site that actually deserved their ban.

/cheers

What would call your post?
Do you have any idea why I was banned? I was mistakenly given a temporary ban. I just chose to be mature about it, unlike many of the other members of this illustrious site that actually deserved their ban.

/cheers

My post is calling you out for making irrelevant and mildly offensive posts that stray off the topic (Another BM Monk thread)

I Believe there might be a video somewhere of me and [MENTION=14809]Lankypuss[/MENTION] queing 2s as double f2p rogue vs a 29 bm and 29 priest.

We kill the priest in opener then manage to get away and proceed to sap the bm every time he gets eyes until he afks the arena . ( took about 5-7 min )

other than that idk how to kill a bm .

open with evasion so he cant get chi then hope hes too stupid to roll away and heal ?

Users who are viewing this thread