Debating Buying a Turtle

i approve your turtle enthusiasm

It was the smartest and dumbest thing i have spent 100 dollars on. I love my turtle, but i would not buy another one for any twink ever again. Impulse buy for the win.

If you will enjoy it, it is not a waste at all. And you can find them for alot cheaper than 120. I got my first one for 80, and i just got one today for 65. Gotta play the auctions a bit, but it is possible. Many on ebay atm right now for only $100 buyout.

In terms of waste, look at players who are now spending upwards of 75-100k (@ app. $15 dollars per 10k, if they were buying gold, could be as much as $150 dollars for a trinket or weapon that will be worhtless in months) on Firelands gear that will soon be worthless. Turtle will never depreciate, plus you will be pimp (as long as you get a murloc costume to accesorize).

In summmary, do whatcha like. Turtles on 1-19's will never go out of style.

Got my turtle today! :D Her name is (I'm breaking out the originality for this one) Shelly.

It was weird at first for Yougottadoor. Being his first mount, he, of course, stalled her a few times at the start...

But he got the hang of it soon enough, and now they go everywhere together! She even goes on zeppelin rides, and loves to stick her head off the side to feel the wind on her face.

So far, I'm very happy with this purchase. :)

YouGottaDoor said:
Got my turtle today! :D Her name is (I'm breaking out the originality for this one) Shelly.

It was weird at first for Yougottadoor. Being his first mount, he, of course, stalled her a few times at the start...

But he got the hang of it soon enough, and now they go everywhere together! She even goes on zeppelin rides, and loves to stick her head off the side to feel the wind on her face.

So far, I'm very happy with this purchase. :)

i seriously laughed i applaud you for your RP.

Users who are viewing this thread