Dear F2P Arena Players

Your community exists because of this community. You met other F2P and had the ability to come together because of the efforts of TI and Yasueh. This community has officially chosen AP as their host server. What gives you the right to such a community? You don't seem to respect the shoulders of the giants you stand on :)

Most of these new players don't seem to grasp that people built this community. It just didn't happen all by itself.

Most of these new players don't seem to grasp that people built this community. It just didn't happen all by itself.

People like to make themselves into the good old boys, remembering the old days.

Communities evolve, people move, get used to it. It has happened to much older and much better communities than AP. And they didn't even QQ about it.

People like to make themselves into the good old boys, remembering the old days.

Communities evolve, people move, get used to it. It has happened to much older and much better communities than AP. And they didn't even QQ about it.

I've watched this bracket and several communities grow. When I see change I don't have to agree with it.

To my knowledge most people left because they just wanted to be surrounded by those who arena. They got tired of the endless premade spam I suppose? As to people logging on and not seeing activity, keep in mind you're comparing arena activity to BG activity. Stop it, they aren't the same. On AP, you see a constant amount of people online, because they're all doing bgs, and can queue whenever they wish. That does not hold true for arena. Arena players log on, do their games, then dip. The players are all in a rather large skype chat, and they PM in the chat when they want to play. At that point you'll see an influx of players log on and queue games. If you arent in that skype group, its likely you wont see major activity on korgath, because you aren't aware when its happening.

I don't even know why this is a discussion, if people want to play or korgath then let them play. Theres always going to be a big player base on AP so I don't know why they make this a argument. Hats off to people that have made twinks on korgath.

Golden we all kno u just don't want 2 reroll another set of tw1nkz. Who do u think u r fooling?

But really though, I agree that the whole korgath thing was pretty unnecessary.

I wish this was the case. I'll probably give 6.0 a chance (if it's a return to Outside Lands), otherwise I don't think I'll be playing much WoW. Smite is my new obsession.

I really enjoy this community though, and want it to be as healthy as possible. I just don't think splitting up the good and bad players is a smart idea.

Users who are viewing this thread