US Dealing with Validoz's Toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballuh

Veteran
Classic @Validoz splitting up another bracket because he doesn't get his way. So many events to include in here that I can't even begin to explain nor will any1 care enough to read a 3 page essay.

I wanted to let this go and have him do his thing with his guild of L33T players in <FOUR NINE> but since he is individually whispering lies to all of my guild members and I literally don't have the time to explain to everyone who keeps asking me about it, I am going to post the few screenshots I have and give a brief summary of my experiences.

To begin, I had already had a run in with Validoz prior to the 49 revival in the 39 bracket. We were experiencing a surge of activity prior to the "Forceful Cup", similar to what 49s are seeing right now. Immediately when he came on the scene he ran around claiming "RANK 1 WARRIOR ALL BRACKETS" (except endgame oddly enough). I personally think having an ego over a video game is a joke but to each his own.

When we decided to go forward trying to bring people into the 49 bracket eventually Validoz was invited by my Co-GM @Woddisc whom I warned against bringing him in. I was told to give him another chance and that people change by both my co-gm and multiple officers INCLUDING multiple players who call Validoz friend. After MULTIPLE "chances", the camel's back was finally broken when Validoz, in an attempt to level two 49s at once raged because I kicked his afk alt in order to bring in a new guildie who wanted to join us for speed run leveling. When his irrationality and ego took over and he raged, I made the very easy call of removing the problem I had seen coming from a long way off.

Now I am dealing with him actively trying to steal my guild members and spread lies and misinformation. The guild members who don't want to join him get to enjoy being spit on regularly or getting their asses kissed in an attempt to make HoHos fail. This is not a slander post, simply a factual clarification. Below are some screenshots (I wish I had taken more).

121c2f4.jpg

oa1194.jpg

2v7uzh2.jpg

vhqmfd.jpg

AND NOW ON A HAPPIER NOTE, here are some cool screenshots from our mass guild farm of the Fire Watcher's Oath.
2s6ox9z.jpg

148gh1c.jpg

Feel free to post your TOXIC experiences with Validoz below

Thanks for reading. Hopefully this clears things up a bit for anyone who cares.

Last edited:
what about the fact that when he had an alt tryna level, you didnt have anyone for 20 minutes and you had plenty of time to finish a quick run?

what about the fact that when he had an alt tryna level, you didnt have anyone for 20 minutes and you had plenty of time to finish a quick run?
That's not true though. I had said in guild "2 spots for dungeons" where Validoz came and filled both. I brought his lock in (completely prepared to run with both his toons) and immediately after a guildy asked to come along. I told him that we had to kick his alt to get a guildy in. and he threw a fit.

Also, dont pretend that you were there. You have heard nothing but heresay and are trying to defend your boy.

@Blueballuh Its funny how u put out half the story and mix some lies within it. If you really want i can post the full and real story with my screen shots that I have taken and from what others have taken. @Lamma The irony of it all is that he already brought u up. Btw you said your not trying to slander me this is all slander. Funny thing is u got butt hurt over something so small u took 2hrs to make this post lol. :3 HeyGuys

Classic @Validoz splitting up another bracket because he doesn't get his way. So many events to include in here that I can't even begin to explain nor will any1 care enough to read a 3 page essay.

I wanted to let this go and have him do his thing with his guild of L33T players in <FOUR NINE> but since he is individually whispering lies to all of my guild members and I literally don't have the time to explain to everyone who keeps asking me about it, I am going to post the few screenshots I have and give a brief summary of my experiences.

To begin, I had already had a run in with Validoz prior to the 49 revival in the 39 bracket. We were experiencing a surge of activity prior to the "Forceful Cup", similar to what 49s are seeing right now. Immediately when he came on the scene he ran around claiming "RANK 1 WARRIOR ALL BRACKETS" (except endgame oddly enough). I personally think having an ego over a video game is a joke but to each his own.

When we decided to go forward trying to bring people into the 49 bracket eventually Validoz was invited by my Co-GM @Woddisc whom I warned against bringing him in. I was told to give him another chance and that people change by both my co-gm and multiple officers INCLUDING multiple players who call Validoz friend. After MULTIPLE "chances", the camel's back was finally broken when Validoz, in an attempt to level two 49s at once raged because I kicked his afk alt in order to bring in a new guildie who wanted to join us for speed run leveling. When his irrationality and ego took over and he raged, I made the very easy call of removing the problem I had seen coming from a long way off.

Now I am dealing with him actively trying to steal my guild members and spread lies and misinformation. The guild members who don't want to join him get to enjoy being spit on regularly or getting their asses kissed in an attempt to make HoHos fail. This is not a slander post, simply a factual clarification. Below are some screenshots (I wish I had taken more).

121c2f4.jpg

oa1194.jpg

2v7uzh2.jpg

vhqmfd.jpg

AND NOW ON A HAPPIER NOTE, here are some cool screenshots from our mass guild farm of the Fire Watcher's Oath.
2s6ox9z.jpg

148gh1c.jpg

Feel free to post your TOXIC experiences with Validoz below

Thanks for reading. Hopefully this clears things up a bit for anyone who cares.
thx for the red boxes i didnt know what i was supposed to look at

PLEASE POST YOUR SCREENSHOTS :)

As you wish.

My first gkick from him trying to belittle me
NOp4QVs.png

N8z8ggC.png

sDl0ENH.png

This one is a funny one.. Sure "No prob with me"
rD2jjID.png

I make my own guild for my own friends who are fed up with @Blueballuh bullshit n he already starts the bullshit
kpPa5AZ.png

By the way about the carrying of my 2nd character through a dungeon. I was in group for 20mins and you played afk asking everyone if they wanted to come just to be spiteful just so i couldnt level my 2nd account and wanting to stur this whole thing up.. If ther was another guildy a 5th member i would understand and i would just let my 2nd account just sit and lvl guildies considering i powerleveled over 100+lvls for guildys on my free time to support the guild.. So after you Gkicked me and I went to level on my own with both characters after all u did and was said and done u continued to msg me about 30mins later u can notice considering im at last boss already
VD9xRnz.png

agB6XoO.png

As you wish.

My first gkick from him trying to belittle me
NOp4QVs.png

N8z8ggC.png

sDl0ENH.png

This one is a funny one.. Sure "No prob with me"
rD2jjID.png

I make my own guild for my own friends who are fed up with @Blueballuh bullshit n he already starts the bullshit
kpPa5AZ.png

By the way about the carrying of my 2nd character through a dungeon. I was in group for 20mins and you played afk asking everyone if they wanted to come just to be spiteful just so i couldnt level my 2nd account and wanting to stur this whole thing up.. If ther was another guildy a 5th member i would understand and i would just let my 2nd account just sit and lvl guildies considering i powerleveled over 100+lvls for guildys on my free time to support the guild.. So after you Gkicked me and I went to level on my own with both characters after all u did and was said and done u continued to msg me about 30mins later u can notice considering im at last boss already
VD9xRnz.png

agB6XoO.png
isnt this the same thing

Yall both some kids, less time in the basement more time outside do you boys some good :) Shake hands or shake dicks and move on <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread