Dealing with Rogues.

It's kinda hard to stun/fear them because they usually sap me.

Hmmm. so you play a pally and a priest or lock..

A pally should never lose to a rogue, no excuses imo. You have far too many tools to die to one, i.e bop, holy shock insta heals, hoj etc

Priests just after the opener, just dot up and kite

Locks, hard to say. I'd say rogues>locks in a 1v1, but I dont have much experience playing a lock.

sounds from junoo's post (which was mostly spot-on) that he is a lock.. id just add re-fear a sec after the 1st cuz they will prob pop trinket

Are we talking duels or 1v1 midfield?

Duels you should pop trinket on first fear. in mid field it isnt worth popping a 5min trinket on one fear, too many HoJ's. If you do, stop playing rogue, you bad at it
<

Also begs the question, why would any "decent" rogue 1v1 a lock? imo seems like a waste of time and Cds to do so.

Just because it's bad doesn't mean that the average rogue doesn't do it. I mean, I can randomly fear bomb 4 players just to make sure they won't have their trinket later since atleast 3 of them instantly (or as fast as they can click their insignia) trinket it.

I'm a Holy Priest and I usually get picked off once I'm running out of spawn or in the back of the group casting a flash heal.

I will pick up the /saysapped addon sounds better then me typing it all the time. I'm currently in the 10-14 bracket (could be one of the reasons) getting some honor for a boa. Most of the players are too dumb to protect their healers (alliance) probably why they never have healers in any bracket.

Are we talking duels or 1v1 midfield?

Duels you should pop trinket on first fear. in mid field it isnt worth popping a 5min trinket on one fear, too many HoJ's. If you do, stop playing rogue, you bad at it
<

Also begs the question, why would any "decent" rogue 1v1 a lock? imo seems like a waste of time and Cds to do so.

in pug bg's people will pop trinket on everything, espec if ur facing humans - doesnt matter if they r good or bad

Users who are viewing this thread