Deal with Enchants etc in 5.4

Faerondil

Legend
What is the deal with enchants that still have a character level req, causes soulbound, or class req?

I bought a flintlock's woodchuck for my level 55 hunter but can't apply it to loom bow. So I mailed both to my pally main and he can't apply because it requires hunter. Also would it cause a BoA bow to become soulbound to the character applying the enhancement?

Normal enchants which come from the Enchanting profession, no longer have a minimum requirement to apply them to gear.

All other enchants (called item enhancements), still have a level requirement.

This means scopes, leg armor, spell thread, armor kits, shoulder inscription, ect, all have a level requirement still.

Profession specific item enhancements (engineering glove/belt tinkers, BS sockets, LW wrist enchant, tailor cloak embroidery, enchanter ring enchants, ect), all require a high level of skill in that profession (425, 525, ect) and cannot be used without having that skill.

Normal enchants which come from the Enchanting profession, no longer have a minimum requirement to apply them to gear.

All other enchants (called item enhancements), still have a level requirement.

This means scopes, leg armor, spell thread, armor kits, shoulder inscription, ect, all have a level requirement still.

Profession specific item enhancements (engineering glove/belt tinkers, BS sockets, LW wrist enchant, tailor cloak embroidery, enchanter ring enchants, ect), all require a high level of skill in that profession (425, 525, ect) and cannot be used without having that skill.

engi scope works for low lvl hunts

Users who are viewing this thread