EU+US Deadman's Hand & Tidal Charm

Why does it say 1% on wowhead? .. no idea i havnt farmed yet
Because people have killed him after cataclysm when the drop was removed from his loot table, hence the numbers are janky just like an engineering only BoP recipe which drops for engineers only, but because non-engineers have killed the mob without getting the drop it also calculates those into the % shown on wowhead.

-Says the person who says it's still obtainable.

It did have a 50% drop rate before Cata
it could still be obtainable, haven't proven it yet, and you haven't disproved it yet. It has never had a 50% drop hance at any time my good sir, the drop table was smaller for this NPC back then but it does not mean the tidal charm had a higher drop chance

it could still be obtainable, haven't proven it yet, and you haven't disproved it yet. It has never had a 50% drop hance at any time my good sir, the drop table was smaller for this NPC back then but it does not mean the tidal charm had a higher drop chance

Well, anything currently deemed unobtainable could still be obtainable by that logic. I did have a 50% drop chance and calling me 'good sir' doesn't make you any less wrong.

Well, anything currently deemed unobtainable could still be obtainable by that logic. I did have a 50% drop chance and calling me 'good sir' doesn't make you any less wrong.
it makes me right, since it's never had 50%? so that makes me right? also it is not marked as unobtainable on any major database so gg, good ma'm

it makes me right, since it's never had 50%? so that makes me right? also it is not marked as unobtainable on any major database so gg, good ma'm

"also it is not marked as unobtainable on any major database so gg"
It has never been marked as unobtainable on Wowhead. Wowhead often takes a long time to mark unobtainable items as unobtainable, and in the case of Tidal Charm they never did, wp.

I’ll get a ticket in today and find out

I am the same anon,
GMs often give incorrect answers. No one has obtained the Tidal Charm since Cataclysm, which is why the drop rate on Wowhead has since dropped to 1%, as it is recording people NOT looting the trinket. This is not a case of proving that it doesn't drop even after the recent zone scaling changes, it's a case of proving it does. When it did drop, the chance was high, ~50%. I have farmed Prince Nazjak since the patch many times and the charm has not dropped. I wouldn't waste my time trying to prove that it drops, but you should.

Users who are viewing this thread