Dead Man's Party!

Day of the Dead has arrived!

Prepare for them 12 hours of looking like a forsaken, regardless of wether you die or not! If this is something for you; Dead Man's Party is where it's at!

Go to your local Graveyard and dance with Catrina, and she will let you join the party that honors the dead!

333bzft.jpg

P.S. This prolly won't hit US for another 5-6 hours.

A huh I can see the relation to 19 twinks this has.

Pizza said:
A huh I can see the relation to 19 twinks this has.

It's related in a way, that it's news for anyone. Even twinks. Loads of people (I play alliance, sooo) enjoy looking like forsaken, especially warlocks etc. Like at halloween, you can get to look like a forsaken. So here's the heads-up. P.s. cheer up. :)

Hamcake said:
keylogger.

l2p.

seems all the kids today are listening to that.... DUBSTEP. But it just sounds like a load of whale noises to me..................... WHALESTEP!

i do love dubstep :) just dled a state of trance mix and thought it was really nice, but yea it can get a bit boring after a while i suppose. yummy hard trance. hardcore anyone? freeform?

Hamcake said:
pity about the whole lack-of-creativity thing.

lolwut? Every single Genre has artists that remix. Trance is called trance because it changes around a song a lot to make it sound completely different. That's creativity.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Trance is called trance because it changes around a song a lot to make it sound completely different.

In a boring and predictable way.

Sure, there are some great examples of interesting trance but they are very few and far between and most of the time it is most definitely the non-musicians genre.

"holy shit man look at my extremely over done cringy chord progression wow I am amazing"

Users who are viewing this thread