@Dead battle-groups

Tired of waiting for a wsg que? half your battle-group quit the other half transfer to Ruin? And above all else: Do you just want to play?

Then I have the solution you need. A movement to have the surviving twinks left stranded in ruined battle-groups move to the PTR temporarily. While there seems to be few battle-groups that can support the minimum 10 on 10 that wsg requires there are certainly enough twinks who haven't/aren't transfering to ruin to support games. This best part is there is no risk. Your twink remains on your realm free to gain achievements rep use the ah. whatever. And your twink on the PTR allows you to actually fight.

While my bracket of choice is 10-19 I encourage others to start new threads for brackets they are interested in (I'm hoping for a large list of names to maintain with 19s alone ;D )

So if you're interested:

1) Start downloading the Public Test Realm client if you don't already have it.

2) Start a character copy to the PTR.

3) Post in this thread with name, realm and guild. Posting for other people is allowed but

encourage them to read this thread/subforum regularly for updates and try to be reasonably sure the person/s are serious.

4) (Optional but recommended): Go to your battle groups forums and either start or reply to a thread pertaining to this idea. Tell everyone there is a free solution. Copy and paste this entire post or parts if you want.

PTR client download: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/charcopy/downloads.html

Character copy to PTR: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/charc...cter-copy.html

World of Warcraft Forum list: World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Forum Index

That's it.

First goal is 9 horde and 10 allies. Once that number has been reached we can schedule premades. Of course being as this is a free and simple way to escape those multi hour ques I expect we can get games going fairly quickly.

The last thing I request is that people refrain from suggesting we just transfer to Ruin. This is targeted at people who regardless of reason aren't transfering to ruin now/ever although people with twinks on ruin could also character copy if so inclined.

Transferees: (Will be updated as often as I can and at-least daily.)

Dót-Turalyon

NOTE! This thread is only here to compile a census of willing transferees. Follow the link below to discuss this idea or to ask any questions.

http://twinkinfo.com/forums/10-19-bracket/6917-ptr-movement-discussion.html#post83851

How about you start advertising twinks in the trade channel instead ?

its a long run thing but it will bring new players in the game and eventually twinking will take back what its due.

unfortunately there is a saying in the twink community that shouldn't be, its that twinks are secret to blizzard. this is clearly wrong since they designed besten and slatz, it is proof that they do know about us ! so why keep the secret. i say if people would actually advertise their guilds or the twinks in general and invite people into playing that kind of game, we'd have enough player to not have any problems in BGs.

leaving the servers only add to the problems.

but i agree that for now, its a good idea, but how long will the PTR stay up ?

Good question. TBH I'm not entirely sure atm. Until the next major patch I would assume which should give us time to play while we wait out this crap.

BTW Guys pls keep comments and questions in the provided thread. This is only for actual sign-ups.

Congrats you've further convinced me that ruin needs better diplomats. Why the fuck do you care? The amount of people dead-set against anything but full consolidation on ruin is just stupid. You guys transfered you got the games you wanted and everything worked out just fucking dandy as far as the Ruin fanbois have been saying. Yet there is a huge amount of resistance to anything other than transfering to ruin (atleast on the US side). Why? Perhaps your ques aren't as great as you'd like to make them out to be and you need more people. Perhaps you're on ruin already and you cba to think of anything other than "Come to me." Or perhaps one of you can explain to me why it matters so much? (I don't want to assume either of my two possibility's but can't think of anything other than perhaps brainwashed zombies spewing a message because it's cool)

eurys said:
i was about to read what you posted, but then i got a wsg pop in like 13 seconds on ruin.

So i couldn't.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

ArthurianKnight said:
How about you start advertising twinks in the trade channel instead ?

23qz19l.jpg

or you sound it.

Users who are viewing this thread