Dead as dead gets?

Idk i only for some people they Look for a mates for 2s

Wish bgs on US would pop its annoying playing arena getting rolled by bm monks and ferals all day

70s went from amazingly active in Cata to dead in Pandaria idk why. People quit for the new expac and never returned, I guess.

we had bgs in MoP not that long queue times. i wouldnt call that dead. and i even formed a bg here in WoD that means we have MORE than enough people to do bg if i recall correctly we had 20+ hordies queing up and 10 allies. and i bet theres ALOT more allies that i didnt have on Btag..

the bracket aint dead yet. and it wont be anytime soon.

we had bgs in MoP not that long queue times. i wouldnt call that dead. and i even formed a bg here in WoD that means we have MORE than enough people to do bg if i recall correctly we had 20+ hordies queing up and 10 allies. and i bet theres ALOT more allies that i didnt have on Btag..

the bracket aint dead yet. and it wont be anytime soon.

Yo if you still play hit connor#2999 up on eu. I'm ally and up for bgs every time I'm on.

agreed . i wish BG's would pop. i can queue for arenas all day and get queue all the time. it just sucks when theres OP ferals and monks kicking my butt all day. can also add me if you like Mickey#1182

Users who are viewing this thread