Daviddraiman- 19 Human Hunter, Survival.

I would say grab skinning over mining. You already have alot of health from double AGM's, and as a hunter you won't be taking too much damage. Crit might be me more beneficial imo.

yo davidd it's me redzone/warllord. About time i see you on this site, glad you posted your hunter finally. and glad to see you on the boards. Your hunter feeds me 95% of my losses so......

10/10 just for disturbed :p

respect730 said:
yo davidd it's me redzone/warllord. About time i see you on this site, glad you posted your hunter finally. and glad to see you on the boards. Your hunter feeds me 95% of my losses so......

And is this the redzone who used to play on perenolde?

Chanka said:
I would say grab skinning over mining. You already have alot of health from double AGM's, and as a hunter you won't be taking too much damage. Crit might be me more beneficial imo.

It took me a long time to decide between mining and skinning, but I chose mining since hunters get a 10% stamina increase. It may seem a little pointless but a large health pool never hurt anyone.

too much health points..and no enginnering trinket..3/10..need more achievement points..new tabard..new enchants..new gear..new race..new spec.

but but almost good.

Antísocial said:
too much health points..and no enginnering trinket..3/10..need more achievement points..new tabard..new enchants..new gear..new race..new spec.

but but almost good.

You could atleast shut the f*** up.

Skinning > Mining atm for you.

9.5/10

bankbeauty said:
You could atleast shut the f*** up.

you wake up on wrong side of bed today?;/ im just rating hunter in rating forum. if u not like my rate...make own rate.

Users who are viewing this thread