EU+US Darkmantle 4 Piece

Damn, back to Wowhead. :(

Might use Heart of Wyrm and HOJ and see how well they perform.

Anyone know what kinda chants I should be using? Warsongs are pretty powerful but elemental force seem like steady extra dmg. Can the extra swing procs from HOJ and Ironfoe proc elemental force?
[doublepost=1520619907,1520619572][/doublepost]Also does anyone know if I should be using dagger offhand because of 1.8 speed? There is a outlaw passive that gives 10 energy chance on offhand hit. With dagger offhand this would prob more? Worth it for my haste setup? Any damage procing daggers out there? Does Mara princess dagger proc on melee attack’s?

Anyone know what kinda chants I should be using? Warsongs are pretty powerful but elemental force seem like steady extra dmg. Can the extra swing procs from HOJ and Ironfoe proc elemental force?
[doublepost=1520619907,1520619572][/doublepost]Also does anyone know if I should be using dagger offhand because of 1.8 speed? There is a outlaw passive that gives 10 energy chance on offhand hit. With dagger offhand this would prob more? Worth it for my haste setup? Any damage procing daggers out there? Does Mara princess dagger proc on melee attack’s?

Do any Outlaw abilities have weapon type restrictions?

The dagger from Zul’Farrak is an absolute monster. http://www.wowhead.com/item=9467
The dagger from Mara will be useless for you as it’s a caster weapon.

The dagger from Zul’Farrak is an absolute monster. http://www.wowhead.com/item=9467
The dagger from Mara will be useless for you as it’s a caster weapon.

Scooped the dagger and it’s quite fun. The aura it provides is always up and helps a lot for little mobs because outlaw doesn’t have Blade Flurry till 63. Great find mate.

Just an update:

Got meta socket helm from nexus and the Thundering lvl 80 meta is quite overpower I must say. Provides roughly 39% haste and my energy doesn’t flinch while spamming with this up.

Nagler ring and heart still procing quite often damage hasn’t been nerfed.

Two things I noticed last night that need some explanation:

My ironfoe procs a 6 second buff. I looked on wowhead to see what this “fury of yada yada” buff did and all I could find is someone saying it provides multi strike. But with multi taken out now, would it still provide it but hidden?

Second, i swapped out my 4 piece darkmantle yesterday as I thought the proc per minute wasn’t high enough. Went to a target dummy and did dps with it off, low and behold, it was still procing. In fact I don’t think it was even in my bags anymore, back in the bank. Can anyone explain this?

Scooped the dagger and it’s quite fun. The aura it provides is always up and helps a lot for little mobs because outlaw doesn’t have Blade Flurry till 63. Great find mate.

Just an update:

Got meta socket helm from nexus and the Thundering lvl 80 meta is quite overpower I must say. Provides roughly 39% haste and my energy doesn’t flinch while spamming with this up.

My ironfoe procs a 6 second buff. I looked on wowhead to see what this “fury of yada yada” buff did and all I could find is someone saying it provides multi strike. But with multi taken out now, would it still provide it but hidden?

Second, i swapped out my 4 piece darkmantle yesterday as I thought the proc per minute wasn’t high enough. Went to a target dummy and did dps with it off, low and behold, it was still procing. In fact I don’t think it was even in my bags anymore, back in the bank. Can anyone explain this?

Didn't you say Outlaw has an energy gain proc from off-hand weapon attacks? With all the haste you're stacking, this is probably what you're seeing.

Didn't you say Outlaw has an energy gain proc from off-hand weapon attacks? With all the haste you're stacking, this is probably what you're seeing.

Nope, I get that 10 energy from being outlaw. This said “rogue set bonus” energized 35 energy.

I wonder if that can happen with other set bonuses and effects as well. Imagine stacking like 5 of them :D

Just an update:

during the buff it makes u speak dwarvish, maybe this is the only thing it does lol

I wonder if that can happen with other set bonuses and effects as well. Imagine stacking like 5 of them :D

I will test this. I have shadowcraft chest in the bank, so maybe if I buy gloves belt and bracers off AH, I’ll get that 2 and 4 set as well without using the gear.

How did you get your helmet and shoulders? They say requires level 80, am i missing somthing?
Grandfathered?

How did you get your helmet and shoulders? They say requires level 80, am i missing somthing?
Grandfathered?

They are from nexus. It’s bugged where it says 80 but they are 60
[doublepost=1520957167,1520899968][/doublepost]Last night, I finally get my Deft Handwraps from last boss in slave pens. Took a total of 57 runs. Other than thunderfury, this toon is complete.

Nope, I get that 10 energy from being outlaw. This said “rogue set bonus” energized 35 energy.
its called combat potency. Using a slow off hand or fast off hand is really not different for outlaw, since faster off hand attacks have a lower chance to proc combat potency where as a slow off hand weapon it has a higher chance to proc per hit, allowing for almost the same percentage regardless

Users who are viewing this thread