Damn Lucky

i think rl said only roll if u can use it, idk tho

yes but the rl obviously didnt care about the rules when he master looted it to the dude (and if using need/greed he's dumb anyways). point is RL can do whatever RL wants, no matter how dickish. so be wary of pugs....which is why guilds are #1 for twinking and end game pve, why risk some douche ninjaing a boe and peacing (yea guild people can do it but its much less common)

Falkor said:
doesnt matter. you join a pug you agree to follow the leaders rules, which can either be not stated or change on the fly. no punishment happened in the similar case i described....so thats bs is the gms took it away. the dk had it in the end, he could use it. doesnt matter if the pally won the roll. same as me rolling on plate gear as a clothie to trade it to a guildie, to ensure a pug scrub doesnt take the gear.

Falkor Iv had friends get banned for this same thing, some GMs do bann.

the gms that spoke to my guildie specifically told him the RL has right to do whatever he wants in his runs. the puggers enter the raid "contract" and are at his whim. he can set rules, but that doesnt mean the rl has to follow them. no loot was redistributed and no bans or warnings were handed out.

so mabye some gms are carebears and others arent, if thats the case they need to get inline with rulings like this, its either ok all of the time or it isnt ok at all imo. but w/e

Users who are viewing this thread