Damage Control Title!

Livingforce

http://oi49.tinypic.com/wvuakl.jpg

Hey guys,

Today i acquired the Damage Control ahievment, was bored so i got a few people to help. Couldn't of done it without them.

P.S: Click on the screen shot to enlarge.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072712_125131.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072712_125131.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
was this with 4 locks all tapping? :D nice work regardless.

Too bad you guys threw the game for it, and sorry for sixtyninewoo (jimmy) trying to mess it up for you. I was introducing him to 19s and he thought it'd be funny

Seriously good job. Even with help that is a hard accomplishment with 25 mins

It's really not he had it at like 15 mins

This seems a little bit fishy hehe 300k+ heals @ 19. I'm inclinded to know if there was any foul play involved. You just don't see these kind of numbers, even on a pally. :cool:

This seems a little bit fishy hehe 300k+ heals @ 19. I'm inclinded to know if there was any foul play involved. You just don't see these kind of numbers, even on a pally. :cool:

Yeah there was mino, i had almost full spell power gear on, and i think it was 275 sp and 20% crit. I was holy and i was just standing next to the hut grabing the leaf whenever i was oom and i was flash healing like 5 dudes, 3 of them where warlocks LOL! Priests just casting flash heal alone can do 100k per 5 mins when healing warlocks. was like 650 flash heals non crit and 1300-1350 crit so you can see why i was able to do it.

So around 2000 FoL's? And with full SP gear you cant have much haste so a 1.3 sec aprx cast time:
2000 * 1.3 = 2600sec or 43.33min....
Not questioning that you got it, just the math :p

So around 2000 FoL's? And with full SP gear you cant have much haste so a 1.3 sec aprx cast time:
2000 * 1.3 = 2600sec or 43.33min....
Not questioning that you got it, just the math :p

Err, where are you getting those numbers? He needed 300,000 healing total, and each flash heal healed for average of 650. 300,000/650 = 462 flash heals. This doesn't even factor in crits. The math works out fine.

Haha lol, read his comment wrong, thought he meant he casted 650 noncrit FoLs and 1300 crit FoL, Sorry my bad ;)

Yeah there was mino, i had almost full spell power gear on, and i think it was 275 sp and 20% crit. I was holy and i was just standing next to the hut grabing the leaf whenever i was oom and i was flash healing like 5 dudes, 3 of them where warlocks LOL! Priests just casting flash heal alone can do 100k per 5 mins when healing warlocks. was like 650 flash heals non crit and 1300-1350 crit so you can see why i was able to do it.

lol jesus is real

Users who are viewing this thread