Damage Control Achivement IS Possible on F2P

That was a valiant effort Cripz, you'll get there.

i did, ty for the "help" :p

m5p8.jpg

Me and krowller helped each other and we both got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
so getting a fake achivement for 10points is worth it in some ppls eyes? and i'm supposed to take that as a valid reason? it's worse than cripz and his afk lies but lets not go ot. the lengths some ppl go too.....

during no point in low level twinking has damage control not been doable, except for the times when achivments didn't exist.

True. But idk for hunters. I tried it with my bro ,he was feral I was resto and he did over 160k Dmg only shooting me for the entire 20 mins.

And about this thread. Its first Discovered by [MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION] i think.

True. But idk for hunters. I tried it with my bro ,he was feral I was resto and he did over 160k Dmg only shooting me for the entire 20 mins.

And about this thread. Its first Discovered by [MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION] i think.

2 things to do to improve that, play hunter better and use a EFC with 10 stacks.

2 things to do to improve that, play hunter better and use a EFC with 10 stacks.

Kidding me right ?! a Hunter CAN SIMPLY EAT a 10 stacked efc.... So can a feral Druid with his 3.5k crit or something.

I did it last night, but some guys have reported me for AFK/Cheating. Will I get banned? I will be more happy if I see answers from people who have experienced the same situation. :)

P.S. Excuse my English

I did it last night, but some guys have reported me for AFK/Cheating. Will I get banned? I will be more happy if I see answers from people who have experienced the same situation. :)

P.S. Excuse my English

its not cheat, not exploit, whatever if they report u for changing sets repeatdly blizz wont do anything to you.

GM will probably laugh(irl) at person reporting and explain him the situation.

P.S. Excuse my English

Unless a lot of people report you for something, blizzard don't even check it..
I get reported all the time for different things and nothing happens

Guess this isn't really possible to do legit as a dps, highest I've done is 202k in an AB as 24 SP, but as healing perhaps? If you got in some constant team battle and stood at the back there's a chance you could get close maybe?

Guess this isn't really possible to do legit as a dps, highest I've done is 202k in an AB as 24 SP, but as healing perhaps? If you got in some constant team battle and stood at the back there's a chance you could get close maybe?

very possible, especially to 24s, and even to f2p we just have to use tactic 19s use, gy containement, check some 19s Screenshots doing 300k+ dmg and 400k+ healing.

Well yeah sure if they are retarded enough to keep ressing. I mean if somebody is getting close to 300k damage then the opposite team has clearly been steamrolled from start to finish, how stupid do you have to be to keep taking the res ._.'

very possible, especially to 24s, and even to f2p we just have to use tactic 19s use, gy containement, check some 19s Screenshots doing 300k+ dmg and 400k+ healing.

a constant mid battle is where you will get the most damage.

Users who are viewing this thread