damage control achieve

with a sudden pop of 4294967293 healing at end of a BG by a rogue workz-elune.

so is this a hack or what? rogue had 7910 damage on a team that got beat 0-3. bg was rather short, 13 minute game, i saw the achieve pop and was like WFT?

I saw this once when i was lvling in the 15-19 bracket. This random hunter had healing in the millions i was curious so i went on his server and asked him. He said it just bugged, him and his guildies thought it was funny.

I remember getting this achievement legibly back in the day.

I remember getting this achievement legibly back in the day.

quoted for stupid

thats a display bug, he didnt really do 4billion healing, it happens all the time

more than a display bug...but blizzards system uses it and counts it towards WTF-ever

more than a display bug...but blizzards system uses it and counts it towards WTF-ever

Sorry, but you're dumb.

It's a display bug that happens quite often in 70 bgs and 85 bgs. The person didnt do that healing, don't be stupid

cirran everytime i see you post its either you bragging about how "good" you are or hating on someone else

will you plz stfu and have useful posts or just no post at all either way idc ur just annoying the fucking shit out of me lately

^ he mad bro

Bravo Cirran, you're good at this.

^ he mad bro

Bravo Cirran, you're good at this.

lol cirran is the reason i never cared for forums back in the day whn he had to post stupidly every time anyone said anything, but whatever. only reason i take the time to get on here and read any of this crap is that im at a desk job now and have time to blow.

seems to me like forums should be for people who actually play this game and have something relevant to say.

Adeus is u mad hes tellin the truth abt Pizza? Considering he knew him back then and u didnt...

Adeus is u mad hes tellin the truth abt Pizza? Considering he knew him back then and u didnt...

its not even pizza idc about that its this trash kid says shit about everyone and thinks he is so good

i havnt even seen him yet in a bg and i havnt seen him give us his twink name yet, i just hate randoms like him that come here thinking their so dam good when their a nobody

Users who are viewing this thread