Cyclone

anything happening with US cyclone like is it still as dead as it was when i last played or is it alive again?

From What I have been hearing cyclone is the place to be if you want good arenas and Nightfall is the place to be if you want premades and good warsongs.

I think all the good twinks xferred to Emberstorm. They have the best arena and premade activity

Last I heard (I never heard anything) was that Reckoning (the battlegroup I'm in) is the best at everything (forum drama) and also has the coolest group of people (maybe not group but it does have me)

Heh, I was just kidding about Emberstorm.

But ya...Cyclones pretty good. Or go Nightfall if you want to premade 10v10's, though the ratio of bad/mediocre twinks is often astoundingly high there.

Twinkytoes from Cyclone here.

There still is a very active community here, you don't see much of Pizza Hut anymore, best arena's anywhere [Good For the Epeen Addon] and great, great, great warsongs.

Nightfall had 5 different guilds doing 10v10s on sunday, 6 concurrent wsgs up

alliance do well over here so it encourages more alliance to come and also attracts non baddy horde who want to compete

Twinkytoes said:
Twinkytoes from Cyclone here.

There still is a very active community here, you don't see much of Pizza Hut anymore, best arena's anywhere [Good For the Epeen Addon] and great, great, great warsongs.

awesome, i was about to join Crushridge legends then they went 60 and then xfered to another server, thats around the time i stopped playing my twinks, but im hoping to jump on some time and check it out, ty twinky :D

why are pizza hut and crushridge legends being talked about in a current 39 thread?

cyclone still probably has the best overall talent, with at least one guild on each side capable of premades and with the recent addition of a bunch of bloodlust players in the bg the arena activity is going back up.

Come 3.2 I expect even more to show up in Cyclone as q times in other crappy twink BGs get way longer.

TBH i dont know why no one brought this up but the exp lock will make arena activity go up

[-------------------------------------------------------------] that much. Which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread