Cyclone ranking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapriest

Legend
The previous thread with this intention turned into a flame war, and as such i felt it appropriate to start a new one. I'm having troubles finding any of the top 10 in 2s and 3s to see how far ahead or behind me and my teams are. If you can post a link to the team name it would be much appreciated :) Will try and edit/update this post each week.

I'll get the ball rolling with the few i could find:

2s

1: storming rank one yo @ Cyclone / Wirbelsturm - Game - World of Warcraft

4: Welcomes You @ Cyclone / Wirbelsturm - Game - World of Warcraft

5: burningfreak @ Cyclone / Wirbelsturm - Game - World of Warcraft

6: gl hf @ Cyclone / Wirbelsturm - Game - World of Warcraft

3s

1: u no have candle @ Cyclone / Wirbelsturm - Game - World of Warcraft

5: KnOw YoUr LiMit @ Cyclone / Wirbelsturm - Game - World of Warcraft

Orbit said:
Glad to see you can finally get back to rank1 when me and Dio stopped playing at 70 :} Face it, the competition at 70 is dead.

competition at 70 died with patch 3.0

and why no 5v5 ranking??? oh because op doesnt have r1 in that

and why no 5v5 ranking??? oh because op doesnt have r1 in that

Nobody plays 5v5 idiot OLOLOLOLOL

;edit;
Glad to see you can finally get back to rank1 when me and Dio stopped playing at 70 :} Face it, the competition at 70 is dead.
still butthurt cuz dio leveled? OLOLOLOL

;edit; - sorrydoublepost

Wittyscrub said:
still butthurt cuz dio leveled? OLOLOLOL

It's so funny to see that you still don't have any clue about us. Me and dio decided to level to 85 to play DK-Druid together, he left his priest at 70 and I left my lock at 70.

You still butthurt cause we outplay everyone, at no matter what? :(

Oh and btw, your "OLOLOL" at the end doesn't make your troll attempt any more productive, just a small tip.

There's absolutely no point in making a top10 since every single team left at 70 litteraly sucks balls, we came and raped every team in just a few weeks and bumped you off your rank1 throne. Now that we left you're the one that's trying to brag and being egotistical, posting yourself as rank1 and mentioning the teams from your own guild.

So please, patch your butts up a bit so you can stop raging over the forums xD You are and always will be baddies. cy@

Orbit said:
There's absolutely no point in making a top10 since every single team left at 70 litteraly sucks balls, we came and raped every team in just a few weeks and bumped you off your rank1 throne. Now that we left you're the one that's trying to brag and being egotistical, posting yourself as rank1 and mentioning the teams from your own guild.

So please, patch your butts up a bit so you can stop raging over the forums xD You are and always will be baddies. cy@

You didn't beat us my friend. Why don't you and dio try some priest lock?

What's the point of farming all the shitteams again to rank1? It's just a waste of time, we have proved the 70bracket isn't worthy of us, no need to go rape it again. Besides we're still managing our chars at 85 now, gearing them up, farming the necessary honor and making some money to support them, etc.

Honestly, you pretty much are a retard aren't you, you outskilled us? lol i fucking wish - come duel me if you win 10k up for ya, oh wait still won't will you. secondly this isn't bragging for the nth time, it's trying to see who's where and what ranking they're at, thirdly teams from my own guild? More like my own teams not my guild teams, baddies call each other baddies i heard, just get off these forums as you're "to good" to stay and play at 70.

You played lock/druid at 70 and you're playing dk/druid at 85, do i even need to say fotm?

Now please, stop trolling this post and detracting it from what i wanted it to be, just like the last one.

Vapriest said:
Honestly, you pretty much are a retard aren't you, you outskilled us? lol i fucking wish - come duel me if you win 10k up for ya, oh wait still won't will you. secondly this isn't bragging for the nth time, it's trying to see who's where and what ranking they're at, thirdly teams from my own guild? More like my own teams not my guild teams, baddies call each other baddies i heard, just get off these forums as you're "to good" to stay and play at 70.

You played lock/druid at 70 and you're playing dk/druid at 85, do i even need to say fotm?

Now please, stop trolling this post and detracting it from what i wanted it to be, just like the last one.

1410141-lol_you_mad_brah_super.jpg

We raped you in arena over and over again and you never beat us once so yes we OUTSKILLED you :) And don't start again with your pathethic attempt to hide your failure by asking me to come duel you for 10k, you're not even worth my time in arena, let alone a transfer for a retarded duel. And yes this thread is obviously for you to brag about your current rank1, just too bad for you it doesn't mean anything. Sorry, baddie.

We raped you in arena over and over again and you never beat us once so yes we OUTSKILLED you And don't start again with your pathethic attempt to hide your failure by asking me to come duel you for 10k, you're not even worth my time in arena, let alone a transfer for a retarded duel. And yes this thread is obviously for you to brag about your current rank1, just too bad for you it doesn't mean anything. Sorry, baddie.

still butthurt

So you told us you were too pro to play at this level, and the skillcap is clearly too low for you great minds. I'm sure we all fully agree as you were clearly by far the best team to play at level 70 arena. Rank 1 and such an amazing win:loss-ratio. Now after having said more than enough times that you are too good for the rest here and no longer play the level 70 bracket, maybe this is the right time to pack your bags, get off these boards and start posting on Arenajunkies or similar about how awesome you two are?

Just my two cents.

Raeburn said:
So you told us you were too pro to play at this level, and the skillcap is clearly too low for you great minds. I'm sure we all fully agree as you were clearly by far the best team to play at level 70 arena. Rank 1 and such an amazing win:loss-ratio. Now after having said more than enough times that you are too good for the rest here and no longer play the level 70 bracket, maybe this is the right time to pack your bags, get off these boards and start posting on Arenajunkies or similar about how awesome you two are?

Just my two cents.

Ur probably right,

Cy@ guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread