Currently Listening To...

Little by little, day by day.

Story about these guys. I got stationed in Montery, Cali years and years ago for language school. We would get weekends off and drive around every where we could. LA/Santa Monica/barbara ect. We got a flyer from a bar that stated this band would be playing at a Inn and Out burger (we ate the shit out of that place). They were a no name - They were traveling through Cali to get their name out (which they did). Anyways - being the redneck's we were. We loaded up and headed to Lancaster where they would be playing in the parking lot. This was a brand new opening for the burger joint. They rocked so hard. They never really hit the big time but that night. It was like watching CCR before they got old. We were in heaven. Got my first deployment letter the following Monday. 6 year's later they showed up in my town with one of my other favorite singers Scott Weiland (RIP forever). I got to meet both of them Scott was looking rough at this time and I didn't bring up STP because I knew he was bitter about it still. Scott's mind was pretty much roasted at the time but I was talking to a god so I didn't care. Both the bands were extremely nice - we took shots and chatted for a few hours about absolutely nothing. When you get amazing opportunities in life. You should take them. That's some wisdom for you.

Last edited:
Loading a few last tracks on this prime while waiting on the flight jack in hand :) Found a couple gems.

Most won't know Jerry - but that's him and his dad lol and they did a vid :)

Can't remember if I had posted this before but it keeps arriving in my suggestions.

And who can forget peaches? I live in the Peach capital and I rarely have one. Not worth a shit growing either lol.

Dropping some classics at the end there...

I wasn't a fan of Moloko until I encountered this... but now if I had a time machine I would use it to travel back to be at this gig:

Young lady - I was wondering if you quit. Nice drop! @Oldpunk

Young lady - I was wondering if you quit. Nice drop! @Oldpunk

*Old lady

Gigs I wish I coulda been at Part II:
I just love the way the roadies have to pick him up and carry him to the mic, then his feet start tapping, he regains his strength and holds their hands and dances with them xD
I love the horse tail and the leather trousers and the bizarre facial expressions and gestures.
Also the look of exhaustion, disappointment and self-recrimination Iggy gives at 0:55 really speaks to me...

*Old lady

Gigs I wish I coulda been at Part II:
I just love the way the roadies have to pick him up and carry him to the mic, then his feet start tapping, he regains his strength and holds their hands and dances with them xD
I love the horse tail and the leather trousers and the bizarre facial expressions and gestures.
Also the look of exhaustion, disappointment and self-recrimination Iggy gives at 0:55 really speaks to me...

I forgot the French didn't have courtesy. Been there a few times I should have known. That's a polite gesture (young lady). He rocked the shit out of that and the pants set it off. I like he chose no top. I'd do the same that's how it was done then, still badass to see today (rarely). He's higher than a kite in the fall though. Love to live in a minute of that up on that stage. @Oldpunk

I love it Pander. I almost posted it earlier.

yeah and this one..

@Pandora - This is my kind of life.

Last edited:
I forgot the French didn't have courtesy.

Pretty sure the French do have a concept of courtesy - it is a French word after all :)

I certainly appreciate your effort towards being courteous.
But I must let you know, I don't know anyone over the age of 12 who would like to be called 'young lady' - it crash lands somewhere in a badland between patronizing and creepy-uncle :S

Gigs I wish I was at part III:
It's hard to believe this place exists

Pretty sure the French do have a concept of courtesy - it is a French word after all :)

I certainly appreciate your effort towards being courteous.
But I must let you know, I don't know anyone over the age of 12 who would like to be called 'young lady' - it crash lands somewhere in a badland between patronizing and creepy-uncle :S

Gigs I wish I was at part III:
It's hard to believe this place exists

I should have edited that - "Southern Hospitality". It is our way to be la politesse. It is polite to say when someone is older than you here. Also a sign of respect. /cheers. Also - I hope I'm an uncle some day!

Changed my mind on that last one...
Takes me back to the teenage angst years! Haha I used to have a poster of Gavin Rossdale up in my bedroom. :p Him and Daniel Johns from Silverchair. /swoon :p

And who can forget peaches? I live in the Peach capital and I rarely have one. Not worth a shit growing either lol.

Classic! A couple years ago my hubby asked me, "You ever hear of a Peaches song?" I started singing, "Peaches come from a can! They were put there by a man..." Hubby looked at me strangely. lol
[doublepost=1563454032,1563453945][/doublepost]For @Mythical :p

Users who are viewing this thread