Currently Listening To...

[doublepost=1541088315,1541088273][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1541088402][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1541088436][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1541088518][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1541088605][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1541088695][/doublepost]

Funny thing is, i dont think it was finished and it turned out that good. Imagine if he had time to tweak it. Life is beautiful sounds like a demo, a damn good gritty demo
The dope thing about life is beautiful is that he recorded everything about it in 2015. If he wouldve dropped that in 2016/17 the whole wave wouldve been different and thats crazy to think about

Funny thing is, i dont think it was finished and it turned out that good. Imagine if he had time to tweak it. Life is beautiful sounds like a demo, a damn good gritty demo
The dope thing about life is beautiful is that he recorded everything about it in 2015. If he wouldve dropped that in 2016/17 the whole wave wouldve been different and thats crazy to think about
but life is beautiful is just a remake of ''life'' from the album feelz. the original one was superior to the new remake in every way. it felt more like a peep song

but life is beautiful is just a remake of ''life'' from the album feelz. the original one was superior to the new remake in every way. it felt more like a peep song
I actually didnt know about that album but that makes alot of sense. Apprently it was dropped in 2015. I wasnt able to find the song on its own though i think it got overshadowed by the other 2 songs on the “album”. You can def tell that braden is also a way better producer then he used to be (as he should be)
[doublepost=1541950213,1541950027][/doublepost]On the topic of peep, this shits a big slapper

I actually didnt know about that album but that makes alot of sense. Apprently it was dropped in 2015. I wasnt able to find the song on its own though i think it got overshadowed by the other 2 songs on the “album”. You can def tell that braden is also a way better producer then he used to be (as he should be)
[doublepost=1541950213,1541950027][/doublepost]On the topic of peep, this shits a big slapper
i think that along with leaked versions of 16 lines, runaway, white girl and leanin were all copyright striked on youtube since it's now a ''new'' release. also on that note; purchased the vinyl + hoodie, got the digital download + digital download of the demo tracks of the aformentioned songs aswell, good deal imo. you can find all or atleast most peep songs w/ download links from his discography.

Users who are viewing this thread