Currently Listening To...

lotsa outrage that he "hippie"-ified this at the time. now nonstandard renditions are common.

[doublepost=1616257566,1616257368][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1616257957][/doublepost]

Hell yea! GOJIRA
Impressed that these guys are still putting stuff out and always trying to experiment with their sound.
Love the studio stuff but such powerful live performances.

Yeah gojira is awesome definitely one of my favorite softer metal bands and one of the few bands that still retain it's style with new album releases, unlike most bands who completely change and lose their style *cough* In Flames *cough*. I have never seen them live but I bet it is an experience to remember.

Welcome to more goofy 80's metal

Feast your eyes and ears on Steve Grimmett of Grim Reaper, a real-life cave troll with one of the most powerful and iconic voices in metal history. He was in a rare class of frontmen who sounded as amazing onstage as he did on record. True beauty takes many forms, friends.

Please enjoy responsibly.

Welcome to more goofy 80's metal
Please enjoy responsibly.

This is very much what I remember the mid 80s sounded like.
52373f7b3056026ec0112fb10e3e9e63.gif

HA didn't realize bnb did this one. they didn't like it
DOUBLE HA the top comment:
"Mike Judge revealed on Letterman Show that he actually met Grim Reaper's guitar player and when Mike realized who he was, he said "I'm sorry." Luckily the guitarist said he loves the show and he never would have watched the show again if Beavis and Butthead had said their video looks cool. :D"

Last edited:
We're back with more goofy 80's metal

Today we travel to the far east and feature legendary Japanese metal titans, Loudness.

Like the great Genki Sudo once said, We All Are One.

Users who are viewing this thread