Currently Listening To...

sdfsdfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsf.jpg SiLVER BOxes.jpg bROWNCOMBO1.jpg bROWNCOMBO 2.jpg Carrhardt dunks.jpg Niiiiice.jpg carrhart dunks.jpg Boxes.jpg

Heres a Switch heal over corona grate, B roll tho.

you still had the nicest kickflips and hardflips out of everyone tho prof.

Im still around, i just fucked my ankle up. I can still pop them high as hell, and even ride a little transition but i cant fly off 5 stairs. The impact fucks my ankle.

But yeah peep some old ass dunks i got left, deadstock , Halloween 2005 Black/gum Limited/pink box, The black/purple box is 2004 Mocha colorway dunks, also rare and deadstock.

ZGX7qp5l.jpg

[doublepost=1566195954,1566195707][/doublepost]Bigfoot gum bottoms.jpg Rare classic OG dunk color.jpg Dunks black.jpgkicks.jpg halloween 20055.jpg halloween 2005.jpg pink box.jpg

These are mostly unworn, the carrharts i know are worth 400+, the halloweens same. The mochas prolly 300 each. The allblacks alot, theyre definitly all mint.

Last edited:
yeah, i remember those all black ones

I made a killing on grail to some EU idiots recently, i showed this kid a fake supreme handbag, and wanted it even tho it was fake. But yeah hold onto those dunks theyll be worth alot someday, they keep going up.
[doublepost=1566198207,1566197365][/doublepost]Word bro, thats a kings stash. Those all blacks ook would kill for, same for halloweens and carharts.

Can u skate in dunk lows? tbh the tow wears way to fast.

White dunks.jpg Yeahh but not straight away and not if its a colorway i like. and esp if its the old type of dunk lows.

But my main skate shoe is Es accels, i still have a few pairs from my connect when i was flow, also met a addidas dude in JFK coming back from colorado. Check these Busenitz i got. Ill show u the accels to.Es accels.jpg

adidas-busenitz-shoes-core-black-surf-petrol-gold-metallic-6.jpg

adidas-busenitz-shoes-core-black-surf-petrol-gold-metallic-2.jpg

adidas-busenitz-shoes-core-black-surf-petrol-gold-metallic-1.jpg

Yeah, i dig gum bottom alot. Esp with black top.

Attachments

• dbbbb.jpg
    dbbbb.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • busenitz.jpg
    busenitz.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190819_030724.jpg
    IMG_20190819_030724.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190819_030724.jpg
    IMG_20190819_030724.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Those black/babyblue gum ones are def rare, i think those were the surf blue black and gum, that colorway was early 2015,

they long gone, and bro Idk how u have soo much skate kicks still, i know u have a shit ton of jordans to.

Lmao, yo u have more shoes then ur sister.

Users who are viewing this thread