Currently listening to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lindenkron said:
Calling you out as a troll is not trolling my friend. Get shit straight ;)

Calling out Hitler as a dictator doesn't make you a dictator either :)

Stop trolling, you suck at it.

Kore nametooshort said:
You realise that he has the power to ban you and that you've had a verbal(text?) warning from Admin?

It stopped bothering me now, cus as you can clearly see in his replies he knows I'm right and he is just stuck with "stop trolling" even though it's quite clear to everyone I'm doing no such thing. In worst case it's trolling a troll. And honest, who cares then? The troll could just have avoided trolling in the first place. I just think it's strange that it's always McBankington that people are calling out as trolling, yet he keeps claiming not to be a troll, refering to his signature (btw, pick a more reliable source?) as some sort of defense.. hmm.. Anyway, I'm sure he know he's trolling, claiming not to be a troll is just his way of trolling? ;D

Anyway, WTB Currently listening to!

PartyZone WebPlayer

Once more! :p Nothing good on right now though, just bit of trance.. Not really me, waiting for something good to come on otherwise I might swap to WinAMP! :p

Kore nametooshort said:
Hmm, back on topic then

Flash of the Blade - Avenged Sevenfold - Diamonds in the Rough. cba to find link for it.

Imma go listen to that, sec. Only one from Avenged Sevenfold I know of is Chapter Four.. (It's even on my PvP play list!)

lindenkron said:
It stopped bothering me now, cus as you can clearly see in his replies he knows I'm right and he is just stuck with "stop trolling" even though it's quite clear to everyone I'm doing no such thing. In worst case it's trolling a troll. And honest, who cares then? The troll could just have avoided trolling in the first place. I just think it's strange that it's always McBankington that people are calling out as trolling, yet he keeps claiming not to be a troll, refering to his signature (btw, pick a more reliable source?) as some sort of defense.. hmm.. Anyway, I'm sure he know he's trolling, claiming not to be a troll is just his way of trolling? ;D

Anyway, WTB Currently listening to!

PartyZone WebPlayer

Once more! :p Nothing good on right now though, just bit of trance.. Not really me, waiting for something good to come on otherwise I might swap to WinAMP! :p

lindenkron said:
Cheap wikipedia knockoff if you ask me.

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Proper source. Anyway... back on topic?

encyclopedia Dramatica is a wikipedia made by people who know the internet, and aren't weeabos, sensitive faggots, or moral fags, and I was just pissing you off, if you did read my signature you would know that I was some what trolling you there, and that you we're getting trolled. Read the second paragraph. If your using wikipedia for definitions that aren't actually real words outside of the internet, you are a fucking idiot. And Kore, I've talking shit about admin before some where, and I sure as hell don't care or feel intimidating from arguing with a new mod that things metal is fitting music for WoW.

Wow McBankington, you must truely be raging there. Never seen you make that many errors in such 'short' post.

Top PvP players use Rock / Metal for their pvp movies and for playing btw. You might wanna start watching more actual PvP vids, and alittle less My Little Pony :)

True, I might be a new mod. But I can assure you I'm not the only one who is tired of the rambling coming from people like you. Just the first one with balls enough to say it? Or maybe the more likely scenario.. the only one who actually gives a shit and cares that you're constantly spreading the negativity vibe on these forums? Many of the other mods have been fighting this for a while, but have kinda given up on the war. Sad panda :p

lol@you2 arguing about which music type is "best" for pvp

also

[video=youtube;c5_e7Eqb3uc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_e7Eqb3uc[/video]

decent 2 sec intro.

lindenkron said:
Wow McBankington, you must truely be raging there. Never seen you make that many errors in such 'short' post.

Top PvP players use Rock / Metal for their pvp movies and for playing btw. You might wanna start watching more actual PvP vids, and alittle less My Little Pony :)

True, I might be a new mod. But I can assure you I'm not the only one who is tired of the rambling coming from people like you. Just the first one with balls enough to say it? Or maybe the more likely scenario.. the only one who actually gives a shit and cares that you're constantly spreading the negativity vibe on these forums? Many of the other mods have been fighting this for a while, but have kinda given up on the war. Sad panda :p

My typos are me not looking at the keyboard and never knowing where my hands are, I am a bad typer. Not mad at all. Some times I type faster which will result in a few more typos, but I was not there. And yes, I know hydra and all them love their metal, and it's unfitting, why would you listen to some guy murder his trhoat screaming while watching a small bar fill up that's labled "frost bolt" or "flash heal" pr what ever? There really isn't any music that fits wow, maybe that song about the guy wearing a dress and complaining about it, and a few others, but no, WURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW does not fit with watching a small blue thing fly towards an enemy and pull impossible degree turns if their riding a mount still. Seconds of that music video, and already said no in my head, DAIIIIICHOOOOOWW does not go with watching a small bar fill up either.

McBankington said:
My typos are me not looking at the keyboard and never knowing where my hands are, I am a bad typer. Not mad at all. Some times I type faster which will result in a few more typos, but I was not there. And yes, I know hydra and all them love their metal, and it's unfitting, why would you listen to some guy murder his trhoat screaming while watching a small bar fill up that's labled "frost bolt" or "flash heal" pr what ever? There really isn't any music that fits wow, maybe that song about the guy wearing a dress and complaining about it, and a few others, but no, WURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW does not fit with watching a small blue thing fly towards an enemy and pull impossible degree turns if their riding a mount still. Seconds of that music video, and already said no in my head, DAIIIIICHOOOOOWW does not go with watching a small bar fill up either.

Not every song is screamo music even though it might be metal. And most people prefer heavy music with big bangs in it when they see the screen shake and the big numbers come out. I suggest you learn to deal with it?

Damn Kore, that song made me wanna go watch pvp movies now lols :p

lindenkron said:
Not every song is screamo music even though it might be metal. And most people prefer heavy music with big bangs in it when they see the screen shake and the big numbers come out. I suggest you learn to deal with it?

I do deal with it, I don't even watch PvP videos and when I do listen to music while playing WoW , I don't base the music I'm listening to off on what I'm doing.

McBankington said:
I do deal with it, I don't even watch PvP videos and when I do listen to music while playing WoW , I don't base the music I'm listening to off on what I'm doing.

And you're entirely entitled to :)

Most of the top rated streams I'm watching with music on are listening to really annoying cheesey techno / dance / pop music that makes your ears bleed and reach for the volume control.

What's with all the public modrage "pro teams listen to btw my little pony deal with it" shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread