Currently listening to... - Part 3!

Why not listen on Itunes?

I don't use Itunes haha. Also too lazy to order the album on the internet and get it shipped just like I did with my Blood Stain Child albums, other Sigh albums, and a few Scar Symmetry albums. I know it's just blocked on youtube, no where else.

(Three months ago before the new songs/new album was blocked on youtube, I got to listen to it. Not as good as their other stuff, not bad though. Runt of the litter of albums IMO, Imaginary Sonicscape is still the best by them)

I don't use Itunes haha. Also too lazy to order the album on the internet and get it shipped just like I did with my Blood Stain Child albums, other Sigh albums, and a few Scar Symmetry albums. I know it's just blocked on youtube, no where else.

(Three months ago before the new songs/new album was blocked on youtube, I got to listen to it. Not as good as their other stuff, not bad though. Runt of the litter of albums IMO, Imaginary Sonicscape is still the best by them)

Ah I c. Yer Sonicscape is an amazing album. Although my fav would be a tie between Infidel art and Scenario.I feel like the new album just doesn't have alot of aggression behind it like the other albums have. Vocals are recorded very strange at times. Still a good album though.

Ah I c. Yer Sonicscape is an amazing album. Although my fav would be a tie between Infidel art and Scenario.I feel like the new album just doesn't have alot of aggression behind it like the other albums have. Vocals are recorded very strange at times. Still a good album though.
I'd say my favourites are Hail Horror Hail, Sonicscape, and Scorn Defeat. Hail Horror Hail has this awesome black&Roll feel throughout, Sonicscape is just their best album really in general, and Scorn Defeat is probably their best album in terms of pure black metal.

I'd say my favourites are Hail Horror Hail, Sonicscape, and Scorn Defeat. Hail Horror Hail has this awesome black&Roll feel throughout, Sonicscape is just their best album really in general, and Scorn Defeat is probably their best album in terms of pure black metal.
Yer fair points. Good thing about Sigh is all these styles they bring to the table. Feels like they create a new genre every album.

Yer fair points. Good thing about Sigh is all these styles they bring to the table. Feels like they create a new genre every album.
Mhm. Their production may be simple but what makes them amazing is the creativity, that's what puts them at god-tier, taking so few instruments and unlikely instruments and putting it together and creating something awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread