Currently listening to... - Part 3!

^^ that is not music its noise! :|

Hate to break it to you, Sherlock, but science has proven that music does in fact create sound, thus creating noise.

Also hate to break it to you, but death metal/melodic death metal is some of the most complicated modern music to create. The guitar work has to be top notch, and it takes a lot of talent to do good growling/screaming vocals. You try screaming/growling out lyrics without it flying all over the place with no control. Can you? Doubt it. Growl/scream singing requires a lot of talent to pull off.

Hate to break it to you, Sherlock, but science has proven that music does in fact create sound, thus creating noise.

Also hate to break it to you, but death metal/melodic death metal is some of the most complicated modern music to create. The guitar work has to be top notch, and it takes a lot of talent to do good growling/screaming vocals. You try screaming/growling out lyrics without it flying all over the place with no control. Can you? Doubt it. Growl/scream singing requires a lot of talent to pull off.

Just because a song has some kind of credible agenda to it, doesn't mean it automatically sounds great. That song sounds some lunatic is screaming for no fucking reason with an out of tune guitar and other random ass noises thrown in. Cool bro, you can scream and make unique noises. Still sounds like a shit storm that a lot of people cannot stand, including me.

Just because a song has some kind of credible agenda to it, doesn't mean it automatically sounds great. That song sounds some lunatic is screaming for no fucking reason with an out of tune guitar and other random ass noises thrown in. Cool bro, you can scream and make unique noises. Still sounds like a shit storm that a lot of people cannot stand, including me.

I am not claiming you need to enjoy the song, but to say Death Metal requires to skill to pull off is similar to saying that what Stephen Hawking does is elementary school level. I am neither claiming you should enjoy the genre as well.

'Random lunatic screaming'. Welcome to the black/death/melodeath metal world, cousin, where growling vocals take more skill to pull off than clean vocals (No, I am not saying everybody has to say they're better, but it takes more work to pull off growling than clean singing MOST of the time.)

Anyways, back on subject.

FINNTROLL - Under Bergets Rot (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread